Is he/she from Mordor and if so who ?
Is he/she from Mordor and if so who ?
Not a legal requirement just nail em to the perch.I need to fabricate six bird-sized crash helmets. Fabrication is not my strong suit.
You absolute brute, everyone knows that you use superglue..Not a legal requirement just nail em to the perch.
Yay I helped
TB
Nope, not mentioned it there for the very reasons you state@West Cork Paul I no longer venture on to Mordor as I find it just too dull for me so I have no idea if you have mentioned the WAWBBQ there too. If you have and to make sure their every need is catered for may I suggest the following facilities and activities :-
At least 3 workshops, not the fix bikes kind, no no no . I mean things like Finger painting for Socialists , How can we decolonise motorcycling in Europe, and finally Poetry of course. Every one loves a Poetry workshop don`t they.
You will need to provide a Wellness Centre, several Safe Spaces, badges for attendees to apply their preferred pronouns . Male , female and gender neutral toilets and perhaps t shirts with the logo " Even Brexit couldn`t stop me coming to ROI "
Lastly the food. I`m sure that there is no need for me to remind you ( but I will anyway ) to cater for vegetarians, pescatarians & most importantly vegans. Personally speaking , after a glass of artisan craft ale I like a fried egg sandwich to soak up the alcohol as long as the egg white and yolk are both removed of course.
Well, maybe you could go straight from here to thereThe main issues for me is lack of funds as it’s so close to the TT and being allowed out due to it being close to the TT…
Just read posts when page updated, so no Ducati-hating mates!Current plan (and it is failing, already) is to take ST3 (once returned to roadworthy status,and with MoT, tax, and insurance type shit) and go Holyhead-Dublin, then stay a few days in Dublin, for the locals need help in drinking Guiness, and I aim to help. Then, wander up to Belfast for possibly another few days, coz there are things in Belfast hat I want to do, and then meet up for the ride back South. Possibly, just possibly, I might then go to France from Ireland to eat snails.
Got nuffink else to do so why not?
Can we bring Ducati-hating mates?
Well, it says that he is a member. Does that mean that you are a bit of a prick?Your avatar says you're a subscriber?
And I am an elite prickWell, it says that he is a member. Does that mean that you are a bit of a prick?
If you must, it’s a free world. Maybe by the end of the trip we can convert them.Can we bring Ducati-hating mates?
It looks like you are a subscriber but even if you’re not that’s no issue, all are welcomeI would loved to have joined you but not being a paid up member that rules me out.
![]()
Defineteley, defineteley, not buying anything more!
Actually, after a quick look, I think that I might prefer to do Dublin-Holyhead. This cuts out UK motorways, and is short!
![]()
Nope, not mentioned it there for the very reasons you state.
On a serious note though, we don’t want too big a group so I intend to just keep it amongst ourselves here at DC![]()
Who's the fatty in the sidecar
Who's the fatty in the sidecar![]()
Pfffff changed that for you, can you please be careful , the trauma runs deep you knowAwwww, they're such a lovely lot too.We could have great conversations about Irish hot chicks
I’d be up for it. Been 15 years since I was last over on the Emerald Isle on a bike. Ok to use the panther (baby panzer) or does it have to be one of the (less comfortable) Ducatis ?
Penny farthing?it matters not what you ride - the more comfortable it is the better.