WAW BBQ

Mature Men Hugging, Image & Photo (Free Trial) | Bigstock
 
I would do the same, so nearer the time, If I can get a Ducati on the road, we could meet up, Maybe at the services next to the old Severn bridge?
Even if you go to Rosslare, you’ll have to do about 3hrs of M’Way to get to Belfast. If you don’t you’ll be there all day in not the most picturesque parts of Ireland. But I can suggest alternative routes nearer the time.
BTW, you don’t need to come on a Ducati, youre KTM is fine 👍
View attachment 64255

In that case I owe you an apology; I’ve taken your avatar as a ‘memoji’ representation of yourself complete with man bun and then judged you, it appears incorrectly. I’ve seen your picture with resplendently flowing silver locks, slender figure and rugged good looks (complete with knowing smirk}.
Yeah, well, the Memoji thing didn’t have an old man with a beard without a bun. I’ll see if they’ve updated it.
 
Even if you go to Rosslare, you’ll have to do about 3hrs of M’Way to get to Belfast. If you don’t you’ll be there all day in not the most picturesque parts of Ireland. But I can suggest alternative routes nearer the time.
BTW, you don’t need to come on a Ducati, youre KTM is fine 👍

Yeah, well, the Memoji thing didn’t have an old man with a beard without a bun. I’ll see if they’ve updated it.
The only trouble with the KTM is that it doesn't take any luggage and so limited to rucksack. Of course, it is always there as the backup option. Might be able to do a tankbag. I did it years ago to that track outside Dublin (mondello Park?) and don't remember any motorways. Anyway, if I had to do them, I would still rather do them in Ireland then England. Mind you, would have to do a fair bit of M4 in Wales. I haven't studied the difference for me going to Fishguard, or Liverpool yet. The good thing from my point of view is that I've got as long as I want!

I've got a feeling that I took a Suzi GSXR750WW that I used to have, for this track day, so that's how long ago it was! I have been back since, but the last time, I was in a car with dog.
 
The only trouble with the KTM is that it doesn't take any luggage and so limited to rucksack. Of course, it is always there as the backup option. Might be able to do a tankbag. I did it years ago to that track outside Dublin (mondello Park?) and don't remember any motorways. Anyway, if I had to do them, I would still rather do them in Ireland then England. Mind you, would have to do a fair bit of M4 in Wales. I haven't studied the difference for me going to Fishguard, or Liverpool yet. The good thing from my point of view is that I've got as long as I want!

I've got a feeling that I took a Suzi GSXR750WW that I used to have, for this track day, so that's how long ago it was! I have been back since, but the last time, I was in a car with dog.
Just buy yourself a nice multi v4s Perry and sell the rest , Paul can explain how good and safe it is🤷🏻‍♂️👍
 
The only trouble with the KTM is that it doesn't take any luggage and so limited to rucksack. Of course, it is always there as the backup option. Might be able to do a tankbag. I did it years ago to that track outside Dublin (mondello Park?) and don't remember any motorways. Anyway, if I had to do them, I would still rather do them in Ireland then England. Mind you, would have to do a fair bit of M4 in Wales. I haven't studied the difference for me going to Fishguard, or Liverpool yet. The good thing from my point of view is that I've got as long as I want!

I've got a feeling that I took a Suzi GSXR750WW that I used to have, for this track day, so that's how long ago it was! I have been back since, but the last time, I was in a car with dog.
Soft luggage is available 🤔
 
Soft luggage is available 🤔
Not sure what is available for the KTM, but really don't want to buy it for that bike. It was never bought as a tourer. In the time available, I should be able to get the ST3 back on the road. Won't bother with worrying about the valve shims for it, so just need to get the bodywork back on and investigate the mirrors, as both are off but not sure if anything is actually broken or they can just be put back.
 
FYI Y’all.

I’m a little stymied with precise dates at present as the NW200 organisers haven’t announced the dates of next year’s race yet. In fact they haven’t even announced its definitely happening due to funding issues. Assuming it does go ahead it’s usually mid May. As I intend to take you all on a lap or 3 of the circuit (just for you @JAT) I don’t want to do it whilst it’s race weekend obviously. Also the roads and accomodation are mega busy during that period.

Further info on precise dates to follow …
 
@West Cork Paul I no longer venture on to Mordor as I find it just too dull for me so I have no idea if you have mentioned the WAWBBQ there too. If you have and to make sure their every need is catered for may I suggest the following facilities and activities :-

At least 3 workshops, not the fix bikes kind, no no no . I mean things like Finger painting for Socialists , How can we decolonise motorcycling in Europe, and finally Poetry of course. Every one loves a Poetry workshop don`t they.

You will need to provide a Wellness Centre, several Safe Spaces, badges for attendees to apply their preferred pronouns . Male , female and gender neutral toilets and perhaps t shirts with the logo " Even Brexit couldn`t stop me coming to ROI "

Lastly the food. I`m sure that there is no need for me to remind you ( but I will anyway ) to cater for vegetarians, pescatarians & most importantly vegans. Personally speaking , after a glass of artisan craft ale I like a fried egg sandwich to soak up the alcohol as long as the egg white and yolk are both removed of course.
 
@West Cork Paul I no longer venture on to Mordor as I find it just too dull for me so I have no idea if you have mentioned the WAWBBQ there too. If you have and to make sure their every need is catered for may I suggest the following facilities and activities :-

At least 3 workshops, not the fix bikes kind, no no no . I mean things like Finger painting for Socialists , How can we decolonise motorcycling in Europe, and finally Poetry of course. Every one loves a Poetry workshop don`t they.

You will need to provide a Wellness Centre, several Safe Spaces, badges for attendees to apply their preferred pronouns . Male , female and gender neutral toilets and perhaps t shirts with the logo " Even Brexit couldn`t stop me coming to ROI "

Lastly the food. I`m sure that there is no need for me to remind you ( but I will anyway ) to cater for vegetarians, pescatarians & most importantly vegans. Personally speaking , after a glass of artisan craft ale I like a fried egg sandwich to soak up the alcohol as long as the egg white and yolk are both removed of course.
And highchairs 🤔😁
 
FYI Y’all.

I’m a little stymied with precise dates at present as the NW200 organisers haven’t announced the dates of next year’s race yet. In fact they haven’t even announced its definitely happening due to funding issues. Assuming it does go ahead it’s usually mid May. As I intend to take you all on a lap or 3 of the circuit (just for you @JAT) I don’t want to do it whilst it’s race weekend obviously. Also the roads and accomodation are mega busy during that period.

Further info on precise dates to follow …
The main issues for me is lack of funds as it’s so close to the TT and being allowed out due to it being close to the TT…
 
Back
Top Bottom