Kawasaki KR1000 Endurance Replica

Kawasaki KR1000 Replica 219.jpg

Shouldn’t you have the copper nuts on there?

They’re just what Chad had in the workshop - but it doesn’t need copper no, although they might look better 👀

I assume we're going Kawasaki kac-green & white a la Goodier/Grounde or whatever they were called ? :love:

I assume we're going Kawasaki kac-green & white a la Goodier/Grounde or whatever they were called ? :love:
The original bike was a Kawasaki Japan bike raced by Kawasaki France, it will be a similar green to the original with a slight twist / using pearlescent white I think.

The paint above is for the frame - I didn't want to do plain Black so going a very dark metallic gun metal grey which is a ford colour: Magnetic Grey

The lacquer is for the Swing Arm which will be brushed aluminium - hence the DTM grade :)

Last edited:
If you are building the bike, as you claim, then the place you are building it is by definition, "the build area".

All this talk of making a "build area" seems fake and sounds like a grift to me.

Are you absolutely certain you don't vote Tory? I don't really believe you now.

Me likey, with you on the "brushed" finish between the vertical welds too & lacquering (y):love:
You might even finish it this year !!?

Back