Neepdocker
Well-known member
Tam said:Your on Ranald. c u at 8.00am. I'll be on the baby in my pic.:thumbs:
Good man see you in the morning.
Ranald
Tam said:Your on Ranald. c u at 8.00am. I'll be on the baby in my pic.:thumbs:
Neepdocker said:I'll be going weather permiting. Will be going down by Glendevon-Knockhill. Can meet up with you chaps at FRB if that's OK.
Cheers Ranald.
pibbow said:Can someone in charge of the outing please let me have a contact no incase I make good time(or get lost) .
Peter
Derek said:I'll see you and Tam and Scottch at the bridge then![]()
Hope the weather holds out.
Dave G said:Pibbow
I haven't been paying attention to this thread as I cant make it but I wish I'd seen this before as your more than welcome to stay here overnight,that would get you an early start without faffing about with the ferry,probably a bit late now but if not give me a phone and get over here now.
The offers open too if you miss the last one home.
Have a good run tomorrow lads.
borderduc said:I have emailed you my mobile no.
berto said:The Glasgow boys are going via Carluke/Lanark prob 9:15-9:30 heading to Peebles-Gala-Selkirk-Hawick
Davieravie said:Scrub the run, scrub the run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
Neepdocker said:Just of the phone to hospital. It would appear that Tam has some sort of back injury. They are about to transfer him to the western general ward 32.Nurse was a bit vague as to what was exactly wrong with him.
Ranald
Hah!! Safe and, er, wet.Pete said:Ian, Sorry to hear about your brothers bike, hope he is okay?. I came back down the A697, dry until the Rothbury Alnwick crossroads, and only light rain for the final 10 miles back home.
Hope everyone else made it home safe and dry.