Ducati Desmosedici RR

Rob's strategy is best in my opinion, as he's said he's not treating it as an investment specifically, he gets to use it when he wants and it is looked after (this could be by dealer or owner or independent) for me an investment is something you do in the financial markets but each to their own.

Good luck with the search AirCon - although I'd rather you bought Honda's for investment 😁
 
well about a thousand.... the other five hundred are on display in a northern Mickey Mouse show room next to a fictional price tag!

You've been quiet for a while. :unsure:

But when you do start it's with the jealous bile, as usual. I ask myself, what are you really angry about DeNiro? 🤷‍♂️
 
none so blind as those who won't see....
Screenshot 2021-05-08 at 10.33.00.webp
 
@Robarano if you don’t mind me asking how much does it cost to insure a Des on the road?
I should imagine there’s not much choice broker wise.
Can you imagine yourself ever selling it?
 
I wouldn't buy one myself, aparently having no money causes such issues :(

Given the chance and should mr lottery ever shower me with multiple pounds, then a desmo almost certianly would be added to a very small but lovely collection:D
 
He's actually a nice bloke when you meet him. :unsure: He was trying to sell me a Streetfighter at the time though. :oops:

Can't make coffee :coffee: for shit though. Also drinks like a chimney and smokes like a fish. 🤷‍♂️
I’m sure he is, he does deserve all the stick he gets though....
He’s a good lad.
 
@Robarano if you don’t mind me asking how much does it cost to insure a Des on the road?
I should imagine there’s not much choice broker wise.
Can you imagine yourself ever selling it?

Last time I insured it, it was £900 fully comp, but that was a couple of years ago.

Everything's for sale. 🤷‍♂️ I got a call about 6 months back from a guy who bought my 1098s years ago and saw the bike at the time. He wanted to buy the bike but was a bit wooly and non commital so I basically said I wasn't selling as I thought it wouldn't go anywhere in the end.
 
Last time I insured it, it was £900 fully comp, but that was a couple of years ago.

Everything's for sale. 🤷‍♂️ I got a call about 6 months back from a guy who bought my 1098s years ago and saw the bike at the time. He wanted to buy the bike but was a bit wooly and non commital so I basically said I wasn't selling as I thought it wouldn't go anywhere in the end.
I just got my renewal through for the Exige and nearly choked at £227.56 from Esure 😩 did Compare the Market and the cheapest was £127.00 from the Halifax - this for a similar value as a Desi too at £50k :unsure:
 
He's actually a nice bloke when you meet him. :unsure: He was trying to sell me a Streetfighter at the time though. :oops:

Can't make coffee :coffee: for shit though. Also drinks like a chimney and smokes like a fish. 🤷‍♂️
Mmmm, only 4 lies in that one, well done 😊
 
  • HaHaHa
Reactions: JAT
I just got my renewal through for the Exige and nearly choked at £227.56 from Esure 😩 did Compare the Market and the cheapest was £127.00 from the Halifax - this for a similar value as a Desi too at £50k :unsure:

It was initially insured by Ducati insurance for a few years, then my friend is the director of an insurance broker and did it slightly cheaper, but it was always a bit expensive and most brokers wouldn't quote for it. I could insure it TPFT for about £100 believe it or not. It's the theft and fully comp that boost it up.

Strange as all the other bikes are about £150 fully comp as I insure them all seperatley. I think the LC is about £70, the rest about £150 apart from the Pani R which is around £280.

Sometimes it's not just the value of something that affects insurance, hence your car. 🤷‍♂️
 
  • Like
Reactions: JAT
Back
Top Bottom