I can't see a GP exhaust
Great stuff dude! And Welcome to our house of horrors! Look forward to more pics and tales about the dessiHey Gents, i ended up buying this bike after going to look at it a couple of weeks ago. For me the bike made sense, been used on & off track with approx 5500 miles. I prefer to buy bikes with a good bit of mileage on as i do ride them, Garage queens when weather is crap but road slut when the sun is out!! Jemspeed were selling the bike on behalf of the owners friend so no Vat to pay. The bike also went up to Ducati Leeds for the 7500 mile service where valve clearances were included. Couple of issues with the bike are fork seals which Jem are doing themselves, will take a few days as a special tool is needed to strip the forks. Paintwork is a bit ropey in a couple of spots & the rear seat unit looks more of a dark red than ducati red which is a little odd, but all these issues can be worked on over the winter. Big Brucy bonus is that the GP kit came with the bike & tbh a little unsure if its needed so may end up parting company with those bits & stick the cash back in the bank.
I can't see a GP exhaust
There a few miles on that one fair play to the last ownerThere's one at Ducati Preston - I was over that way saturday and saw it in the window. I didn't go in as I had my lad in the car. Looked good condition from through the window.
![]()
Ducati D16-rr Desmosedici for sale in Preston
Large selection of quality new and used motorcycles for sale in Preston. PartEx welcome. Low rate financing available. Call Todaywww.dmcmoto.co.uk
Twice the mileage and £10k more than the Jemspeed one if I recall correctlyThere's one at Ducati Preston - I was over that way saturday and saw it in the window. I didn't go in as I had my lad in the car. Looked good condition from through the window.
![]()
Ducati D16-rr Desmosedici for sale in Preston
Large selection of quality new and used motorcycles for sale in Preston. PartEx welcome. Low rate financing available. Call Todaywww.dmcmoto.co.uk
There's one at Ducati Preston - I was over that way saturday and saw it in the window. I didn't go in as I had my lad in the car. Looked good condition from through the window.
![]()
Ducati D16-rr Desmosedici for sale in Preston
Large selection of quality new and used motorcycles for sale in Preston. PartEx welcome. Low rate financing available. Call Todaywww.dmcmoto.co.uk
Cruise control, niceNever mind that POS. Look at this beauty.
![]()
New and Pre-Owned Inventory - Ducati Preston
Large selection of quality new and used motorcycles for sale in Preston. PartEx welcome. Low rate financing available. Call Todaywww.dmcmoto.co.uk
Don’tThere's one at Ducati Preston - I was over that way saturday and saw it in the window. I didn't go in as I had my lad in the car. Looked good condition from through the window.
![]()
Ducati D16-rr Desmosedici for sale in Preston
Large selection of quality new and used motorcycles for sale in Preston. PartEx welcome. Low rate financing available. Call Todaywww.dmcmoto.co.uk
Never mind that POS. Look at this beauty.
![]()
New and Pre-Owned Inventory - Ducati Preston
Large selection of quality new and used motorcycles for sale in Preston. PartEx welcome. Low rate financing available. Call Todaywww.dmcmoto.co.uk
Don’t
Know if you know dox but you are still allowed in bike shops if you have the car…
![]()
Did it have www.ilovemytinfoilhat.com stickers on the supersportLast time I went in there with my lad (only way he can cope with shops or public is in a wheelchair...he's not physically disabled but can't cope unless he's in it, then he's fine) my old Supersport was in there and he grabbed it as we went past - I don't know if or how he knew it was mine.
So I don't take him in anymore![]()
Rude of themNo they removed them before putting it on sale![]()
Rude of them![]()