AnonymousUser1
Elite Member
When you are a millionaire.



No, No, No, forget that shit!
Going to Spain, next year, Going to Bilbao, so have to go from Portsmouth.
Despite tracking ferries going from Spain to France, Brittany Ferries tell me that it is not done.
So, I can either come back to Portsmouth, or go to Ireland and either come back to Fishguard with another firm, or go from Ireland to France with Brittany Ferries, before Portsmouth.
Who knows?
Actually, Fook it! It takes me so long to type this shit, that I've now decided. I'll hang around Bilbao and see how easy it is to take a train to Madrid, but I will just return to Portsmouth.
I want to go to the Isle of Man, and the Channel Islands but I don't wanna fly. It is possible, but complicates my life. You used to be able to fly to the Isle of Man from my local airfield at Staverton, Gloucester but that's been stopped. You can do it from, Bristol Airport and maybe Cardiff.
Decisions, Decisions . . . . . . .
No, No, No, forget that shit!
Going to Spain, next year, Going to Bilbao, so have to go from Portsmouth.
Despite tracking ferries going from Spain to France, Brittany Ferries tell me that it is not done.
So, I can either come back to Portsmouth, or go to Ireland and either come back to Fishguard with another firm, or go from Ireland to France with Brittany Ferries, before Portsmouth.
Who knows?
Actually, Fook it! It takes me so long to type this shit, that I've now decided. I'll hang around Bilbao and see how easy it is to take a train to Madrid, but I will just return to Portsmouth.
I want to go to the Isle of Man, and the Channel Islands but I don't wanna fly. It is possible, but complicates my life. You used to be able to fly to the Isle of Man from my local airfield at Staverton, Gloucester but that's been stopped. You can do it from, Bristol Airport and maybe Cardiff.
Decisions, Decisions . . . . . . .