Rideout to Thirsk, May 6

A grand day out, Ducatis from all points of the compass, UKMOC, DuN, Ducati Leeds, etc. and a few interlopers on bikes of non italian origin:)

Good to see at one returnee to the Bologna "family" after a few years away.

TWPD was the 800ss yours?

An attempt to skittle some of the group over on the A170 failed,:eek: hope the rider coming the other way is nursing his bruises safe at home tonight.

Very busy roads, made busier by a load of tractors on a run for the Yorkshire air ambulance.

Got back to Squires and there were reports of a low flying shed, of the wooden variety:eek: :eek:

Hope Frank didn't lead you astray on the way home Jan, :)

Thanks for taking the piccies Gizmo.

Time to settle down in front of the box for MotoGP.

Ray.
 
Frank was an absolute gentleman, what more can I say?

Forgot to mention, met a new DuN face, nice to see you Stirrup/Martin. Hope we didn't put you off and that we will meet again....
 
Great to meet everyone and had an enjoyable day apart from the kamikaze Kawasaki rider throwing his self at my feet then trying to skittle those following me :eek: :eek: :eek: I think the look of shock on his face as he went down will stay with me for awhile .

Many thanks to Jan for taking things in hand and sorting the fallen rider out :cool:

The flying shed was as we went back into Helmsley , It made a bid for freedom from the back of a pickup heading towards the back of the group , Fortunately it looped of the back and landed behind the pickup staying on it's side of the road , So that was two pair of underpants ruined today :o
 
Great meet! Thanks to Jan and Ray for bringing it together. Good to meet you all. Enjoyed the chance to 'ave a chat. :) :D
 
Another well organised ride Ray.
Nice to meet Jan.
Enjoyed the ride and meeting all of you.
Look forward to the next one.
Errol Red ST4
 
Cheers to Ray and Jan for a great day out.
Good to see some old faces and meet new ones. Not that you lot look old..... oh.. erm :o ..oh well.
Was funny watching Screwy wondering which way the low flying shed was going to go, then not so when I realised I was right behind him.
The photos look good. Gizmo seems to always take a bad pic of me, I'm beginning to think I look like that!!
Cheers again

Rich
 
Aye. It was. I'm a bit shy ;) and I couldn't hang around long as I had to be elswhere for a birthday lunch. It was good to meet some of you at last! :)

Nige?????

Good grief man - I didnt even realise you were there!!!!!!!!! A hard-core racer like you as well, there again I guess my bike was surrounded near the phone box and I'd better start wearing a DSC shirt in Ray's footsteps as well then.

I'm guessing you didnt make it to the final destination?

Maybe next time or Croft then eh? - Cheers - Frank

DSC%20Whitby%202007%20small.jpg
 
NO NO NO Jan !!!!

He's just admiring the gentlemans boots to your left :D:D:D

Cheers - Frank

P.S. - but I did think your thought as well LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Nige?????

Good grief man - I didnt even realise you were there!!!!!!!!! A hard-core racer like you as well, there again I guess my bike was surrounded near the phone box and I'd better start wearing a DSC shirt in Ray's footsteps as well then.

I'm guessing you didnt make it to the final destination?

Maybe next time or Croft then eh? - Cheers - Frank

I tend to keep a low profile :)

No I didn't go to Whitby. I headed home via Helmsley and Stokesley. I didn't have much time as I had to be elsewhere in the afternoon.
 
Back
Top Bottom