dseered
New member
SS_al said:all I'll say is remove anything metal from your bod if you're going for a CT scan - otherwise the big magnetic doughnut will rip it....![]()
I know this because it made my tattoo bleed when they scanned my knee!:hissy:
SS_al said:all I'll say is remove anything metal from your bod if you're going for a CT scan - otherwise the big magnetic doughnut will rip it....![]()
I know this because it made my tattoo bleed when they scanned my knee!:hissy:
dseered said:really, oh my god, if I have one of them I will have to remove some metal, think they need special plier type things though, hope the nurse helps me though
![]()
Scottch said:As long as they're not male nurses![]()
im pretty sure they have a wee basket thing next to the machine but probably as well to take as little as poss:comp2:dseered said:Does anyone know if you have to remove 'jewellery' if you go in one of then scanning machines ?
dseered said:Well I got to ride another day, well at least got away with no needles today, just lost of prodding and kneading.
Right I'm gonna get me leathers on and go for a blast, kettle on Mikey ?
steve748 said:The doctors will either have an idea that they know what they are looking for and want to confirm it and treat in the way they know, or they don't have a clue what it is and need to sample all the wet stuff and do the usual tests to try and find out. If they are going to do anything that might make you feel woozy or unfit to drive they would have told you in advance and asked that someone goes with you. So if the weather is good go on the Duke if not it's the Mondeo! I look at it this way, don't worry about anything until they tell you to!!!
dseered said:Well that was easy, can't beat a bit of queue jumping, lets just wait and see what happens now, I'm off to clean my bike !
dseered said:All I can say is keep away from deer ticks !