dseered
New member
Those that have met me know I normally smile, or am quiet with an occasional 'craic' !
I am also an habitual 'Post Whore' and alot of people know what is going on with my life most of the time through various message boards, I have my moments though !
One I have kept a bit secret though and hope it is still nothing but I will keep you posted.
Bit scared at the moment, after many NHS feck ups I have got two referals through this week, first one is on Friday at the Macmillan unit ( That scares the life out of me for a start
) in Lancaster, next one is at Hope in Manchester, early May.
So I will be there on Sunday, nothing to worry about I hope but I want to share my experience with my mates on here.
I am not after attention or sympathy, I just like sharing things, not many 'real life' mates know whats going on as I lock myself away down here most of the time so its you lot that will have the pleasure of my ramblings.
Hope you don't mind !
All positive thoughts please
I am also an habitual 'Post Whore' and alot of people know what is going on with my life most of the time through various message boards, I have my moments though !
One I have kept a bit secret though and hope it is still nothing but I will keep you posted.
Bit scared at the moment, after many NHS feck ups I have got two referals through this week, first one is on Friday at the Macmillan unit ( That scares the life out of me for a start
So I will be there on Sunday, nothing to worry about I hope but I want to share my experience with my mates on here.
I am not after attention or sympathy, I just like sharing things, not many 'real life' mates know whats going on as I lock myself away down here most of the time so its you lot that will have the pleasure of my ramblings.
Hope you don't mind !
All positive thoughts please