Nic!! Didn't know you were there! Wish I'd known, would have chatted or whatever! Oh well, another timenic6196 said:aargh ive got photos but i dont know how to get them on!!!
we need name badges
I think that is a brilliant idea! I was going to suggest it or I might have done and can't remember to who?!
I think it was Chris Tarrant talking about TISWAS said all the kids had badges so he didn't get the names wrong and when he was on the radio (London) he did the same when interviewing a new group called Take That who changed all the names round!
So all that is needed are some big Red circular stickers that we write our names on..........Brilliant!![]()
Lily said:I can say for certain now that Bob does not like the wet... neither does Freak!!!
PaulV said:Has Dave done anything more about the back, sack and crack??????:thumbs:
Scottch said:Paul,
I'm a bit concerned about your interest in Davies crack and sacks mate![]()
Scottch said:Paul,
I'm a bit concerned about your interest in Davies crack and sacks mate![]()
Sorry!! i think i saw you but i was a bit shy to just come over and start chattingNimue said:Nic!! Didn't know you were there! Wish I'd known, would have chatted or whatever! Oh well, another time
nic6196 said:Sorry!! i think i saw you but i was a bit shy to just come over and start chattingits always the same, end up talking to the folk you already know and defeat the purpose of riding all that way to meet up with new folk....