BT MotoGP coverage

I would have thought a man of your talents would be making his own bread - very on trend in the hipster community apparently.

Hehehe - on trend eh? Making bread takes up so much of my day that I don't have the time for making bread man.
 
the coverage so far is so wrong!!!!!

They keep discussing the 3 british challengers
have they not looked at the list of riders? what about Leon camier FFS

they need to get a grip and start reporting on all british interest







They did say challengers from Britain which I don't think camier will fall into just yet anyways
 
So Mel Sykes has 'left' the BT sport motoGP presenting team ... So much for a 5 year contract, more like 3 months!

-LaZ-
 
No loss really, she was clearly out of her depth, didn't have a clue at all. Craig Doyle is much better, seems to have a passion for bikes too.
 
[CENTERI'm pretty impressed with the BT coverage so I'm sure the production team will breathe a huge sigh of relief. [/CENTER]
 
For anyone too tight to pay for BT Sport a very, very bad man on Facebook is posting it up, so it can be viewed for free.... Tsk.... (Alex Raicu TV)
 
Back
Top Bottom