Beer Monsters - unveil the ale

Has anyone tried Brewdogs Tactical Nuclear Penguin?
At 32% it should carry a health warning!
I haven't but never say never (y) where do i get it, i'll give it a net search!!
 
Last edited:
Found some ten quid a bottle i'll see if it's cheaper somewhere else!!
Just looked at a Review and it read Madness, sheer bloody madness!! :ROFLMAO:
That’s done it. I’m getting me a bottle or two just for shits.
Same as, fuck it 10 quid a bottle, you only live once and your a long time dead, CHEERS!!

EDIT: This is the write up.

IMPERIAL STOUT
In the glass this 32% stout pours dark, with aromas of wood and whisky, burnt toffee and caramel. When you finally get around to tasting the beer, the first thing you will notice is a syrup-thick mouthfeel backed by tonnes of chocolate, peat and roasted malts. It's rich, port-like viscosity adds to the beer's decadence, and a chorus of vanilla, dried fruits, and intense coffee throughout.
 
078C0DD1-480D-416C-B935-D8FC35782DD2.jpeg
BCE686C1-57E4-4C1D-A618-23FBF799294C.webp
 
Be honest now, how many of you have bought beer because it has an funny/cool shaped bottle or it has a funny name on the label, ordered it then thought, jeebus, that taste's shit
 
I have, i remember on a plane with the wife going to Italy and got funnily enough BrewDog Punk IPA because the can looked cool drank it and it was vile but drank it anyway, i wouldn't drink that again:sick:
 
Carlsberg Special Brew. When I was young about 10, you have to remember this was 1973, it was in a gold shiney tin and all the adults in the park were drinking it so it must be cool yeah? After a few gulps, I realised what liquid fag ash must taste like and have never had any since
 
If it’s anything like Barclays Imperial Russian Stout, treat it like port and have a half bottle each after dinner.
 
Can anyone suggest a good non-alcoholic beer, if there is such a thing. I am asking because my medication does not allow me to drink alcohol. I have been drinking Beck's and for wine Young's Chardonnay which is not bad for non - alcoholic.
 
Back
Top Bottom