Duke of Prunes
Well-known member
Speccy Hen has always been a favourite , and now there's this -
.... a "refreshing" 6.5 percenter
Last edited:
Much better, can't drink the standard one after this
I feel the same way about Robinsons Trooper 666Much better, can't drink the standard one after this![]()
I used to drink that, three bottles in the evening guaranteed a good kip or four and you really don't give a fuck about anythingSpeccy Hen has always been a favourite , and now there's this -
View attachment 1027
.... a "refreshing" 6.5 percenter
Fekkin hipstersErrr whatever happened to quantity not quality
Surely you mean CDO, because it HAS to be alphabetical
Now you've seen it RobaranoDon't start.![]()
Named after the MG of course.Oh what joythis has started appearing in the supermarkets around here now
.
View attachment 2166
I’m guessing Morland is now owned by Diageo or Heineken![]()
Hence the shape of the labelNamed after the MG of course.
See post #31 - don't short change yourselfOh what joythis has started appearing in the supermarkets around here now
.
View attachment 2166
I’m guessing Morland is now owned by Diageo or Heineken![]()
Where did you get the 8.7% stuff from not seen that before
Direct from the brewery, mail order. I had 8 bottles for Father’s Day. Still got 4 left. It’s nice but ridiculous strength. Good for Xmas.Where did you get the 8.7% stuff from not seen that before?
I think i will look into that in a very fast and speedy way, i love Tangle Foot i remember when it came out and yes like you say ridiculously strong but it just means you don't have to drink so many.Direct from the brewery, mail order. I had 8 bottles for Father’s Day. Still got 4 left. It’s nice but ridiculous strength. Good for Xmas.![]()
Direct from the brewery, mail order. I had 8 bottles for Father’s Day. Still got 4 left. It’s nice but ridiculous strength. Good for Xmas.![]()
View attachment 4766This little fecker