Virtually the whole cast - The Usual Suspects
Under-rated postVirtually the whole cast - The Usual Suspects
He was unforgettable in Seven Psychopaths. His conversation in the middle of the road with one of the gangsters was legendary.Christopher Walken The Dead Zone
I've not seen Seven Psychopaths but I'll look out for it.He was unforgettable in Seven Psychopaths. His conversation in the middle of the road with one of the gangsters was legendary.
Walken tends to light up any film he appears in. A great cameo in True Romance.
It's a great film but Walken really is the icing on the cake.I've not seen Seven Psychopaths but I'll look out for it.
Was thinking of his cameo as I was reading your first paragraph! Totally agree with your second.He was unforgettable in Seven Psychopaths. His conversation in the middle of the road with one of the gangsters was legendary.
Walken tends to light up any film he appears in. A great cameo in True Romance.
Sorry this is his best appearance by a country mileIt's a great film but Walken really is the icing on the cake.
One of the most surprising and unexpected music vids of all time. I love itSorry this is his best appearance by a country mile
Well worth watching.I've not seen Seven Psychopaths but I'll look out for it.
Billy Idol was the first choice for this role, but broke his leg in a motorcycle accident prior to filming.Arnie - The Terminator