Patrick Swayze.. toss up between dirty dancing and roadhouse...
One of the greats..
One of the greats..
Not the bodyguard? Surely you jest...Kevin Costner - JFK
B says you must be being sarcastic. Surely Waterworld was his greatest achievement...Kevin Costner - JFK
Kevin Costner - Dances with WolvesB says you must be being sarcastic. Surely Waterworld was his greatest achievement...
He probably just thinks you’re a loon…..err ok…..Speaking of the Costner, there is an old Irish chap at the pub called John Dunbar, when ever i see him, I make buffalo horn gestures with my hands and say " tatanka tatanka".
he doesn't know what the fuck I'm on about...
Which actor? Sheen was good but Duvall was a character!
Definitely not face off... that movie was fucken daft...John Travolta - Pulp Fiction
Ellen Barkin's best film for sure.Probably not his best film, but Pacino in 'Sea of Love' worth a mention.
Red Rock West.I want to say Nicolas Cage in something but I just can't...
Wild At Heart and it's not even close.I want to say Nicolas Cage in something but I just can't...
Leaving Los Vegas.I want to say Nicolas Cage in something but I just can't...
Snake EyesI want to say Nicolas Cage in something but I just can't...
Mr Cage and Holly Hunter - Raising ArizonaI want to say Nicolas Cage in something but I just can't...