I hate to admit it, but never seen itI wouldn't say that was the obvious choice - Donnie Brasco is a contender for Pacino IMHO (but you're probably right)![]()
I hate to admit it, but never seen itI wouldn't say that was the obvious choice - Donnie Brasco is a contender for Pacino IMHO (but you're probably right)![]()
I'd nominate him for his Joker performance in The Dark KnightNo-one going for Heath Ledger in Brokeback Mountain ? - I haven’t seen it couldn’t suggest it, obvs !![]()
FTFY, ya antipodean muppetTom cruise in.... nah, only joking, he plays "Tom Cruise" in every movie...
You are no longer my hero...FTFY, ya antipodean muppet
He was great in Legend and in Vanilla Sky but he's generally good in every film he appears in. I don't like saying that but it's the truth.
Gene Hackman - Mississippi Burning
Robin Williams - Good Will Hunting
Sam Rockwell - The Green Mile
The best western of all time!!
Samuel l Jackson, snakes on a plane....
Agree…which actor are you nominating?
Robert downey jnr...
Tropic thunder
And like me mate @Dox who played Rich on the Scotchland trip he didn't break character till the DVD commentary was over![]()