Winter Socials

The Hit Man and Her......esssential viewing after staggering back from the pub along with other classics like The Word on Friday nights.

Also have some vague memories of OTT with Chris Tarrant back in the 80's for more late night drivel. Enough to drive you to more drink:D
 
gordj65 said:
im surprised cause you look fekin goofy now:D :D :D

Who rattled your cage ya knuckle scraper.....get back to droolin over vespa's and don't interupt with the reminicin' about Michaela's ra-ra skirts or whatever they were:confused: :confused:
 
So where is it?

Having read the four pages I still dont know where the Xmas bash is ! Wherever count me in ...........
 
Martin,

Why not organise the first night out in 2007? ;)

That was Paul's idea, I didn't credit him with it though coz he's a scouser :p
 
Last edited:
I won't manage anything else this side of Christmas but would be up for pick-me-up-social-outing-p***-up in January :D :D
 
You pair of plagurists you:mad: :mad: :mad:

That was my idea at Hartside......

Martin, something in January or a Feb Valentine's night party/pee-up:beer:

How about that???
 
Valentines Night??? Paul You Old Softie- Who Goes In For That Rubbish Anymore?? Any Way I Do Have To Support Your Theory That The Glasgow Night Should Be In The New Year - Perhaps As We Said We Could Do Burns Night On Time This Year?? And I Nkow You Did Say It First On Sunday - Honest!:d

However.... This Time Susie Has To Come And You Have To Stay At Home With The Sound Of Music!
 
plagiarists are we ?? I'm sure we can live with that Paul ;)
No worries - I remember you suggesting it on Sunday too. Burns or Valentine's might add a bit more fun to a p*** up but any excuse would do fine :D :beer:

If it's Valentine's night does that mean you'll be the star turn :moon: :p
 
nic6196 said:
Valentines Night??? Paul You Old Softie- Who Goes In For That Rubbish Anymore?? Any Way I Do Have To Support Your Theory That The Glasgow Night Should Be In The New Year - Perhaps As We Said We Could Do Burns Night On Time This Year?? And I Nkow You Did Say It First On Sunday - Honest!:d

However.... This Time Susie Has To Come And You Have To Stay At Home With The Sound Of Music!
aahhhh young nic, one day youll find valentines night just as romantic as all those loved up couples.............................................aye right!! what a crap idea that is.Burns night sounds good to me so long as theres no poetry readings or that,dont mind the haggis though.and your definatly right we want susie instead of paul ;) ;)
 
Remember guys, if we do Burns Night on time next year, it'll probably be awfully close to the Winter Warmer.
 
Burns night,love the idea,can we make it at the weekend though as some of us have tae get up in the early hours fur work :( :D
And can we have a haggis pakora starter Lynn :p :D
 
Scottch said:
Remember guys, if we do Burns Night on time next year, it'll probably be awfully close to the Winter Warmer.


Wonder if I can get the Viceroy to do some curried Haggis? :eek:
 
nic6196 said:
Valentines Night??? Paul You Old Softie- Who Goes In For That Rubbish Anymore?? Any Way I Do Have To Support Your Theory That The Glasgow Night Should Be In The New Year - Perhaps As We Said We Could Do Burns Night On Time This Year?? And I Nkow You Did Say It First On Sunday - Honest!:d

However.... This Time Susie Has To Come And You Have To Stay At Home With The Sound Of Music!

Nic, Paul has NEVER gone in for the romantic Valentine's thing ("You get a Valentine every day of the year" is a standard line) apart from the year when I was working away and he promised me something that would make me laugh, make me cry, take me places I'd always wanted to go and see things I'd always wanted to see . . . .

























. . . I got home to find out that he got Sky TV installed!!!!:mad:
 
Muppet said:
Nic, Paul has NEVER gone in for the romantic Valentine's thing ("You get a Valentine every day of the year" is a standard line) apart from the year when I was working away and he promised me something that would make me laugh, make me cry, take me places I'd always wanted to go and see things I'd always wanted to see . . . .

























. . . I got home to find out that he got Sky TV installed!!!!:mad:


and..............:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Whats your point exactly....:confused: :(
 
Something early next year would be good, to drag this thread back on course. My December's all booked up, wayhey!
 
well did anyone actually come up with a date for having an anything anywhere in January or February after all the previous ongoings :confused: :confused:
Been on meds all week and just had a very,very large BnC so please forgive me if I have missed the obvious :D :D
Failing that then lets get another bash organised :drunk: :thumbs: :beer:
Oh - I hear on the grapevine there's a bit of a party round here at the end of March so please bear that in mind when making any arrangements ;) ;) :cool:
 
foxy said:
well did anyone actually come up with a date for having an anything anywhere in January or February after all the previous ongoings :confused: :confused:
Been on meds all week and just had a very,very large BnC so please forgive me if I have missed the obvious :D :D
Failing that then lets get another bash organised :drunk: :thumbs: :beer:
Oh - I hear on the grapevine there's a bit of a party round here at the end of March so please bear that in mind when making any arrangements ;) ;) :cool:


This

http://www.ducati-upnorth.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3333
 
Back
Top Bottom