Winter Socials

ProjectImola004 said:
it's a blumin' long way for you all to come just to get insulted, spat at and sworn at!!! (Tam that is not you lovely ladies) ;) :p

Cheers m8, i'll return the favour on Sat. :p :D
Great idea Martin, not got trollied in me old toon fur ages ;)
 
Martin I think you need to set a date or possibly two and go with the majority if you ask everyone you'll never be able to get a date to suit everyone.
 
Freak said:
Martin I think you need to set a date or possibly two and go with the majority if you ask everyone you'll never be able to get a date to suit everyone.

OK no worries!

What about the weekend of Saturday the 9th or 16th of December?
 
Hmmm, was typing that thinking "what's on the 16th - I know there's something???:confused: "

Just realised it's Pibbows bash so scratch that date, what about the 2nd then?
 
Last edited:
How about an UP NORTH karting event.Possibly taking place in Yorks Lancs area, as the members from down south have always attended events further north it would be only fair to have an event in the deep south.;) ;) ;)
 
Neepdocker said:
How about an UP NORTH karting event.Possibly taking place in Yorks Lancs area, as the members from down south have always attended events further north it would be only fair to have an event in the deep south.;) ;) ;)

Sounds like a good one, obviously indoors at that time of year don't know any in that neck of the woods though, Speedkarting in Warrington was the largest in the UK possibly Europe at some point maybe tie that in with a curry???
 
Freak said:
Sounds like a good one, obviously indoors at that time of year don't know any in that neck of the woods though, Speedkarting in Warrington was the largest in the UK possibly Europe at some point maybe tie that in with a curry???

yeah good idea! i'd be more up for that rather than a night in glasgow. Good point about us heading further south too ranald.
 
Great idea Ranald.
I'm up for an invasion down south and i can crash karts as well as bikes ;) :D
 
Count me in also guys if this comes off , may need to borrow one of Eds horses to go in front of the Kart though.

That is what were talking about :confused:
 
999Ric said:
Count me in also guys if this comes off , may need to borrow one of Eds horses to go in front of the Kart though.

That is what were talking about :confused:
no youve got to pull the cart yourself. the rules are all competitors must be stripped to the waist.other than that kicking biting the lot is all allowed :D
 
err, speed karting in Warrington has just opened another level and is now classed as one of the best on the uk. If you want any chance of going there this year you need to book now.
 
There is a karting place in Newcastle, was there for a stag night, rumour has it that you can have a good night out in the "Toon" as well.
 
I THINK there is a karting place in Maryport aswell, not searched but I guess it will be a biy @@@@eeeeeeee, Posiden would confirm ?
 
Karting Venue

Done a wee bit of a search on Indoor karting circuits down south and I personally think that Jon's suggestion in Warrington is just right. You can see it at www.speedkarting.co.uk/ I believe Warrington nightlife can be quite good.
As I have said before. All these guy's from down south have made the effort to travel north. So I think we should try to make an effort and travel south.
If any of us Scot's are game for this I could take 3 people down in my car.

Ranald:) :) :)
 
Neepdocker said:
Done a wee bit of a search on Indoor karting circuits down south and I personally think that Jon's suggestion in Warrington is just right. You can see it at www.speedkarting.co.uk/ I believe Warrington nightlife can be quite good.
As I have said before. All these guy's from down south have made the effort to travel north. So I think we should try to make an effort and travel south.
If any of us Scot's are game for this I could take 3 people down in my car.

Ranald:) :) :)
What's wrong with riding down? were supposed to "hard" up norf.:D
 
Last time I was in Warrington was in 1990 in Mr Smiths...........drift off into some very hazy memories....
 
PaulV said:
Last time I was in Warrington was in 1990 in Mr Smiths...........drift off into some very hazy memories....

It's still there... not been out in Warrington for about 10 years now, used to be out there every Fri/Sat night for many years though when I was a young lad!!
 
Freak said:
It's still there... not been out in Warrington for about 10 years now, used to be out there every Fri/Sat night for many years though when I was a young lad!!

I remember you now! You were that goofy looking kid always stood at the front of the DJ area trying to look up Michaela Strachans skirt?
 
MartinH said:
I remember you now! You were that goofy looking kid always stood at the front of the DJ area trying to look up Michaela Strachans skirt?

Would you blame me? she was a fox back then ;)
 
MartinH said:
I remember you now! You were that goofy looking kid always stood at the front of the DJ area trying to look up Michaela Strachans skirt?

that was me and I didn't look goofy:mad: :mad: :mad:
 
They always used to come to Ritzys in Burnley, have to admit I used to have a bit of a thing for her back then. Have an old Hitman and her video tape somewhere from one of the burnley nights.
 
Back
Top Bottom