What electric cars have you seen and like the look of ?

Noobie

Elite Member
Subscriber
Only two really Karma

Fisker Karma - Wikipedia

Scooper - Zambia News: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Fisker  Karma

and Lucid Air

InsideEVs Takes An Exclusive Ride In The 2022 Lucid Air

Production Lucid Air to debut in New York this April

Attachments

• 1638380788139.jpeg
    1638380788139.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Forgot to say the other day I saw my first shit electric car run out of juice, I stopped on the way home for logs (to burn - enjoy Greta) and stopped next to one of those BMW electric things, they said the battery said they had 38 miles left but had now hit zero after 20 odd miles (about 6 miles from home) they managed to blag an extension cable from the shop :ROFLMAO:

Forgot to say the other day I saw my first shit electric car run out of juice, I stopped on the way home for logs (to burn - enjoy Greta) and stopped next to one of those BMW electric things, they said the battery said they had 38 miles left but had now hit zero after 20 odd miles (about 6 miles from home) they managed to blag an extension cable from the shop :ROFLMAO:
I'd love to have a big diesel generator, 3-phase to rapid charge these poor souls.
But I'd arrive with it on this....
And insist of a selfie every time.
I'd get my own YouTube channel and dress like that Skinny MF bounty hunter.
clive-sutton-ford-monster-raptor_big-jpg-1024x613.jpg

is-patty-mayo-a-real-bounty-hunter--1595951981926.png

What are Zero emission Cars, ones that are pre charged from remote Emission Plants such as Drax Power Station which since converting from coal to bio-mass is said to be the third most polluting in Europe :unsure:

At my local Sainsburys, there has been a charging point for years. Often, a Tesla is plugged in. The owner stays sat in the car as they can't afford to do a food shop coz the Tesla has bankrupt them. The owner sits there telling anyone that listens that this is the future. I stay in the past with my petrol Ford, but I can afford to shop!

Whatever environmental problems are being caused by fossil fuel cars is sweet FA compared to the shit we are unleashing with Lithium and batteries. . . . .

I was out for a walk with Mrs H and psycho the dog the other day and a Renault Zoe came along the road (driveway to big castle so slow speed limit) it had a pretend engine noise so as not to take you by surprise - surely the point is to take people by surprise 🤔

GM’s Hy-Wire

I honestly believe this was the future of the transition to EV and Off-grid homes; GM managed to develop an entire program in 2001-2002. Killed by the Obama administration and pivot to batterie cell EVs. GM & Honda are now in a partnership to continue developing the Skateboard platform (BEV-4), but the Hydrogen concept is well, dead.

TopGear: GM Hy-Wire review

GM’s Hy-Wire

I honestly believe this was the future of the transition to EV and Off-grid homes; GM managed to develop an entire program in 2001-2002. Killed by the Obama administration and pivot to batterie cell EVs. GM & Honda are now in a partnership to continue developing the Skateboard platform (BEV-4), but the Hydrogen concept is well, dead.

TopGear: GM Hy-Wire review
It won't work, in my lifetime, in London.

Back