rockjock620
New member
Wondering if we need a contingency plan for Sunday. I have been looking carefully at the forecasts and I can't really tell what it's going to do. A best guess might be warmer, but therefore wet, possibly. A worst guess might be more of this s**t. Speaking to Charlie in Leeds today and he wasn't sure what to do either.
When do you think we should make the call? And if we have to postpone it, when is a good alternate date?
When do you think we should make the call? And if we have to postpone it, when is a good alternate date?