The Aliens thread??

WAYNE

Bike Photo of the Year winner 2021
Subscriber
My opinion as always is open minded, nothing is really black and white when it comes to this topic let alone the so called facts about history on planet earth.:rolleyes:

 
IMG_2617.webp
IMG_2616.webp
 
100% agree with you but do I have to give a single fuck? Is it not more shit to think/stress/ worry ourselves about? I believe their has to be other beings somewhere but I don't want to know about or meet them much like most of the Guinnesss on this planet now 😂
I contacted PerryL and he is coming around to yours to give you a big hug. Or smash your back doors in, I forget what I told him now…
 
Any aliens that could reach this planet would win...we haven't even got technology to send living things more than a few hundred miles away.

Think of the weaponry they'd have :)
It's all antediluvian.
 
  • Useful
Reactions: Dox
100% agree with you but do I have to give a single fuck? Is it not more shit to think/stress/ worry ourselves about? I believe their has to be other beings somewhere but I don't want to know about or meet them much like most of the Guinnesss on this planet now 😂
Mayans probably thought the same thing...
 
Mayans probably thought the same thing...
The Maya city of Palenque that was dug out of the ground and was sealed, this is the stone that covered his tomb. WTF is Pakal doing, as i have said it's all antediluvian. 🤷‍♂️

1738622952204.webp
 
I think it’s highly likely that there are others out there, but visiting the earth nowadays 🤔
And no one has pictures of them, fucks sake everybody stands about filming everything in hi rez
Ever noticed how poor quality all the UFO footage is
They either got here and did one sharpish or they ain’t made it yet
 
I think it’s highly likely that there are others out there, but visiting the earth nowadays 🤔
And no one has pictures of them, fucks sake everybody stands about filming everything in hi rez
Ever noticed how poor quality all the UFO footage is
They either got here and did one sharpish or they ain’t made it yet
View the the vid that i posted first with Chad Riley!!
 
Back
Top Bottom