Dude!!@WAYNE ..... is everything okay at home?
100% agree with you but do I have to give a single fuck? Is it not more shit to think/stress/ worry ourselves about? I believe their has to be other beings somewhere but I don't want to know about or meet them much like most of the Guinnesss on this planet nowTo believe we are alone, is the ultimate naivety![]()
I contacted PerryL and he is coming around to yours to give you a big hug. Or smash your back doors in, I forget what I told him now…100% agree with you but do I have to give a single fuck? Is it not more shit to think/stress/ worry ourselves about? I believe their has to be other beings somewhere but I don't want to know about or meet them much like most of the Guinnesss on this planet now![]()
Now you are on the Guinness listI contacted PerryL and he is coming around to yours to give you a big hug. Or smash your back doors in, I forget what I told him now…
Agreed.100% agree with you but do I have to give a single fuck? Is it not more shit to think/stress/ worry ourselves about? I believe their has to be other beings somewhere but I don't want to know about or meet them much like most of the Guinnesss on this planet now![]()
Giving a fuck boils down to who would win in a fight![]()
It's all antediluvian.Any aliens that could reach this planet would win...we haven't even got technology to send living things more than a few hundred miles away.
Think of the weaponry they'd have![]()
Maybe clever but would they survive a punch to the throat followed by a half nelsonAny aliens that could reach this planet would win...we haven't even got technology to send living things more than a few hundred miles away.
Think of the weaponry they'd have![]()
Maybe clever but would they survive a punch to the throat followed by a half nelson![]()
Mayans probably thought the same thing...100% agree with you but do I have to give a single fuck? Is it not more shit to think/stress/ worry ourselves about? I believe their has to be other beings somewhere but I don't want to know about or meet them much like most of the Guinnesss on this planet now![]()
The Maya city of Palenque that was dug out of the ground and was sealed, this is the stone that covered his tomb. WTF is Pakal doing, as i have said it's all antediluvian.Mayans probably thought the same thing...
View the the vid that i posted first with Chad Riley!!I think it’s highly likely that there are others out there, but visiting the earth nowadays
And no one has pictures of them, fucks sake everybody stands about filming everything in hi rez
Ever noticed how poor quality all the UFO footage is
They either got here and did one sharpish or they ain’t made it yet
They would have been wise to practice a swift punch to the throatMayans probably thought the same thing...
WTF is it with you dude on throat punches?They would have been wise to practice a swift punch to the throat![]()