SPOILERS - Tyson vs Paul - SPOILERS

IMG_5401.webp
 
I just watched a clip (no link, sorry) of Tyson being interviewed by a young girl prior to the fight.

Tyson explaining to a child that, amongst other things, there's no such thing as legacy and that when you're gone, you're gone, is one of the weirdest, funniest, most uncomfortable and most awkward things I've seen in a long time.
 
Last edited:
I gather that Pedoflix had streaming troubles due to the demand on their servers.

Still, lots of income here that can go towards putting more scantily clad, make-up caked ten-year-olds on screens everywhere.
 
Time won, Mike lost. I was rooting for him but nature always triumphs.
Was good entertainment though.

It was over half way through the third round - Paul could've knocked him out easily from then on. The fact he didn't, was either he wasn't meant to, or didn't want to. I don't like Jake Paul but I'd like to think it was the latter.
 
Watched it this morning. The first two rounds it was clear paul had stepped backwards and tyson even at his age, had a clear shot multiple times and didn't take them. The rest of the fight it was as though he had been told, "here's $20 million to defend yourself but no attacking punches".

What was telling was not long before the fight Tyson did an interview with a 14 year old "influencer" It says a lot about his state of mind.

 
Back
Top Bottom