I think that in the context he was using it in it should have been:*they're*
There are no losers
instead of" their are no losers"
Just saying.
I think that in the context he was using it in it should have been:*they're*
I think the context is clearly "They are no looseners"I think that in the context he was using it in it should have been:
There are no losers
instead of" their are no losers"
Just saying.
Not sure, I see the same stare he had against McNeeley.Pantomime![]()
Did this happen because Paul made a joke about Jada Pinkett Smith?Not sure, I see the same stare he had against McNeeley.
He said little after the slap, and that said a lot to me.
With all due respect BOLLOCKS.... It's no more real that WWE wrestling they are just getting the pay per view chumps royaled up
If you want a look at inside the circus watch the documentary.. Mr McMahon...WWE ain't real![]()
![]()
If you want a look at inside the circus watch the documentary.. Mr McMahon...
I think he's a horrible fucker but to watch wealth divide and conquer kids and how workers see him with such opposed opinion he is an absolute control freak of a man but to see all the lickarses defend him is educational...Someone was talking about it at work…sounds mental
Or 'fighting with my family'If you want a look at inside the circus watch the documentary.. Mr McMahon...
Time won, Mike lost. I was rooting for him but nature always triumphs.
Was good entertainment though.
Wrote into the contract I'd imagine that he wasn't to be made a fool of?It was over half way through the third round could've knocked him out easily from then on. The fact he didn't, was either he wasn't meant to, or didn't want to. I don't like Jake Paul but I'd like to think it was the latter.