Raid the Lakes 2006, whose coming ???

Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
Overipe&Keen
Steve748
SteveK
Posiden
weeveetwin
Neepdocker
Chris ST4
SS_al
RockJock
 
Hows that!

Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
Overipe&Keen
Steve748
SteveK
Posiden
weeveetwin
Neepdocker
Chris ST4
SS_al
bigtwin
Henners
RockJock
 
rockjock620 said:
sorted then......maybe we need a new method....

we have, the calendar event "show who's attending" which can be filled in day by day. the problem doing it this way is its too easy to get copy/paste errors or duplicates that's why I added the code to the calendar, its not part of the standard vbulletin but should be.
 
i would not mind the big ride from south wales, but are there any digs, i know there are camp sites (camping on a 749?) so its got to be digs. I am well up for it if there is some accomodation in glenridding??
can you let me know or not

thanks

mark
 
Cant make it this year folks :( Bike will be at corner speed getting a once over and I'll be off to Telford. Work is sending me away, buggers.
 
Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
Overipe&Keen
Steve748
SteveK
Posiden
weeveetwin
Neepdocker
Chris ST4
SS_al
bigtwin
Henners
RockJock
Weeian
Martin(aprilia)
 
I,m hoping to at least make one day of this possibly both :cool:

Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
Overipe&Keen
Steve748
SteveK
Posiden
weeveetwin
Neepdocker
Chris ST4
SS_al
bigtwin
Henners
RockJock
Weeian
Martin(aprilia)
Screwy
 
Er me and possibly a recent convert mate of mine on his Monnie 600

Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
Overipe&Keen
Steve748
SteveK
Posiden
weeveetwin
Neepdocker
Chris ST4
SS_al
bigtwin
Henners
RockJock
Weeian
Martin(aprilia)
Screwy
Paul748
Stviefireblade (on a Monnie 600)
 
Saturday only for me

Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
Overipe&Keen
Steve748
SteveK
Posiden
weeveetwin
Neepdocker
Chris ST4
SS_al
bigtwin
Henners
RockJock
Weeian
Martin(aprilia)
Screwy
Paul748
Stviefireblade (on a Monnie 600)
chrisw
 
Hoping to do the Sunday run. Anyone going up Sunday morning from Yorkshire? I'll end up getting lost and find myself in London, or a pub!:D

Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
Overipe&Keen
Steve748
SteveK
Posiden
weeveetwin
Neepdocker
Chris ST4
SS_al
bigtwin
Henners
RockJock
Weeian
Martin(aprilia)
Screwy
Paul748
Stviefireblade (on a Monnie 600)
chrisw
Richc
 
Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
Overipe&Keen
Steve748
SteveK
Posiden
weeveetwin
Neepdocker
Chris ST4
SS_al
bigtwin
Henners
RockJock
Weeian
Martin(aprilia)
Alex (ZX -10)
Screwy
Paul748
Stviefireblade (on a Monnie 600)
chrisw
Richc
 
I have to removed my name from the list. I won't be able to make it.Hope you guy's and girl's have a great time.

Ranald.

weeian said:
Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
Overipe&Keen
Steve748
SteveK
Posiden
weeveetwin
Chris ST4
SS_al
bigtwin
Henners
RockJock
Weeian
Martin(aprilia)
Alex (ZX -10)
Screwy
Paul748
Stviefireblade (on a Monnie 600)
chrisw
Richc
 
Can do the Saturday only, got a meet with Fireman Sam on the Sunday.

How long to get from Devils Brisge to the Hotel at the lake?



Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
Overipe&Keen
Steve748
SteveK
Posiden
weeveetwin
Neepdocker
Chris ST4
SS_al
bigtwin
Henners
RockJock
Weeian
Martin(aprilia)
Alex (ZX -10)
Screwy
Paul748
Stviefireblade (on a Monnie 600)
chrisw
Richc
Ray
 
RJ620,

I see the insomia ain't any better:p

I'll be in cruiser mode after a day at Croft, I doubt I'll be at Harrogate for 8 so I'll meet up with you over by the lake.

Now wheres the wiring for those neons:eek:

Looking forward to it, a great day out last year and this year it's gonna be bigger and better.

Ray.
 
Can I come along in spirit!!??
Did a lakes run with some mates a few years ago and had a f*ckin' great time (I was a bit more of a hooligan back then)

Had a great chat with Paul Russell today (just bought his Knox Backprotector) - told me alot about the history of the site, the hooligans who run it etc. Glad to be a part of it albeit a remote part.

I think that bloke whos 'mad as a fish' is gonna come up here in August so I may at least get to me some of you sometime! :)
 
Ray, insomnia doesn't come into it mate! it always seems to be that I can only post later on. Have fun at Croft, see you at the Inn - we're going up via Hawes, Kirkby Stephen, etc. Hence the early start.

Imola, of course you are there in spirit! I just hope the plan for August comes off, although with it being the Midge Masher the week after it looks like I'll be doing a lot of miles........ best start putting up my charges in the shop short term!
 
Pete,

I was referring the the 0800 start, never mind, the moment has passed. See ya next to the lake on Saturday..............mid morning...........well near to lunch time anyway.

Ray.
 
im adding another


Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
Overipe&Keen
Steve748
SteveK
Posiden
weeveetwin
Neepdocker
Chris ST4
SS_al
bigtwin
Henners
RockJock
Weeian
Martin(aprilia)
Alex (ZX -10)
Carlo (st 4)
Screwy
Paul748
Stviefireblade (on a Monnie 600)
chrisw
Richc
Ray


/ian
 
Only be able to make the sunday now, as I'm having a tooth taken out tomorrow. Gonna have a jaw like quasi!!!

Where is the start point for sunday, and what time??
 
Ray said:
Pete,

I was referring the the 0800 start, never mind, the moment has passed. See ya next to the lake on Saturday..............mid morning...........well near to lunch time anyway.

Ray.

oh yes, missed the intent there, sorry! MInd you I was up at 0700 fettling today and yesterday too, and on Friday have to do the same - stuff to collect, organise a trailer full for a tip trip before starting work.......
 
gaz3014 said:
Only be able to make the sunday now, as I'm having a tooth taken out tomorrow. Gonna have a jaw like quasi!!!

Where is the start point for sunday, and what time??

leaves at 11 prompt from Inn on the lake, north round Ullswater, down Shap, over grayrigg, Kirkby Stephen, Sedburgh then Devils.
 
Gizmo said:
leaves at 11 prompt from Inn on the lake, north round Ullswater, down Shap, over grayrigg, Kirkby Stephen, Sedburgh then Devils


Sorry if i sound daft, but what Inn at what lake????:o
 
gaz3014 said:
Gizmo said:
leaves at 11 prompt from Inn on the lake, north round Ullswater, down Shap, over grayrigg, Kirkby Stephen, Sedburgh then Devils


Sorry if i sound daft, but what Inn at what lake????:o
Yep you do sound daft!
RTL is based at The Inn on the Lake, a hotel at Glenridding on Ullswater. Travelling south you can't miss it on the left just after the petrol station on the right. Big place.
Hope you find us!
 
Back
Top Bottom