Raid the Lakes 2006, whose coming ???

dseered

New member
Please say yeah or nay here so we can get a rough idea of numbers for the printing of guides etc, also if you have not yet booked for dinner on the Sat night then have a look at the menu and fire it off to Linzi !

Cut and paste stylee, can this be a sticky Mike ???

Dseered
 
Ian, confirming riders from the BHCN Region DSC. We do not anticipate join you for the Dinner though.

Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Rob
Henners
 
Last edited:
Well I hope you will join us for beer then ;)

Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Rob
 
dseered said:
Well I hope you will join us for beer then ;)

Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Rob

Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie :D
 
Hell yeah!!

Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
 
Single Room @ The Inn on the Lake

Sorry guys&gals dont think I can make the Raid the Lakes:sorry: A trip to Christie`s loomes. I have booked a room at the Inn,Its single,ensuite ? includes :dinner,bed &full breakfast from Friday 9th to Sunday 11th Cost £174.00 @ present I only stand to loose my £40.0 deposit unless some one would like to pay me my deposit back and take over the booking.The hotel have agreed to this.If any one is interested call me on 07973657473.between 8.30-6.00pm.:( I know where I would rather be. ps. I havent a lot of time so If your Interested let me know ASAP.Thanks
 
Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
 
Tabby999r said:
Sorry guys&gals dont think I can make the Raid the Lakes:sorry: A trip to Christie`s loomes. I have booked a room at the Inn,Its single,ensuite ? includes :dinner,bed &full breakfast from Friday 9th to Sunday 11th Cost £174.00 @ present I only stand to loose my £40.0 deposit unless some one would like to pay me my deposit back and take over the booking.The hotel have agreed to this.If any one is interested call me on 07973657473.between 8.30-6.00pm.:( I know where I would rather be. ps. I havent a lot of time so If your Interested let me know ASAP.Thanks


Tabby, I'll ake it of your hands, will give you a call when I get in from work !
 
I'm coming back from France that weekend, so might just make it for Sunday only, but i'm doubtfull.

Hope you all have a grand time and the sun has got its hat on hip hip hooray.
 
Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
 
Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
Overipe&Keen
 
Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
Overipe&Keen
Steve748
 
Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
Overipe&Keen
Steve748
SteveK
 
Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
Overipe&Keen
Steve748
SteveK
Posiden
 
Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
Overipe&Keen
Steve748
SteveK
Posiden
weeveetwin
 
Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
Overipe&Keen
Steve748
SteveK
Posiden
weeveetwin
Neepdocker
 
Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
Overipe&Keen
Steve748
SteveK
Posiden
weeveetwin
Neepdocker
Chris ST4
 
I should make at least one of the days.....

Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
Overipe&Keen
Steve748
SteveK
Posiden
weeveetwin
Neepdocker
Chris ST4
SS_al
 
Sorry Ian won't be in attendance as Suzanne is due over that weekend and it is possibly more than my lifes worth to disappear for the weekend !! However if there is no sign by Sunday I may have to venture out !!;)
 
Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
Overipe&Keen
Steve748
SteveK
Posiden
weeveetwin
Neepdocker
Chris ST4
SS_al
bigtwin
 
One more for the list - I should hope to meet you for the ride on Saturday IF I can get the shop looked after, and will therefore join you for evening drinks if it all works out. Accommodation I can sort out locally at the last minute. Friends in low places...... Definitely there for the Sunday ride (and breakfast if someone can throw me the odd crumb!).


Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
Overipe&Keen
Steve748
SteveK
Posiden
weeveetwin
Neepdocker
Chris ST4
SS_al
bigtwin
rockjock620

see you there
 
Travelling up with 4D and the BHC posse, staying until Monday ... might not go back :beer:

Gaz3014
Dseered
Gizmo
Linzi
Freak
Lily
MartinH
Fordie
KeefyB
Marko
Jools
Red Seb
Loz
Redruth
Glyn
Lee
Beancounter
Urban 996
Davieravie
Jasper
Nimue
Overipe&Keen
Steve748
SteveK
Posiden
weeveetwin
Neepdocker
Chris ST4
SS_al
Henners
 
Back
Top Bottom