Was that you? Congrats if soView attachment 90794
In case anyone was wondering what a bigger prize looks like.
The thing is, he won twice this month so has actually won £100,025.
Can't be me as I never win a cent!
Not me, a friend’s friend in ChesterfieldView attachment 90794
In case anyone was wondering what a bigger prize looks like.
The thing is, he won twice this month so has actually won £100,025.
Out of interest, how much have you invested?Fuck all as is normal![]()
Well you won't , unless you invest /gamble in dollars.Can't be me as I never win a cent!![]()
£1.50 knowing Larry..Out of interest, how much have you invested?
I only ask, as I am considering it myself![]()
I can't remember but probably the minimum so my chances are low (as demonstrated by my winnings - zero so farOut of interest, how much have you invested?
I only ask, as I am considering it myself![]()
No, no, no! You are as off-message as me. You are not supposed to admit, like me, that you win f'all. You have to despite the massive odds against it, claim you win every week - although the draw is monthly. YOU NEED TO GET ON MESSAGE!I can't remember but probably the minimum so my chances are low (as demonstrated by my winnings - zero so far)
Case proven, m 'lord.I scooped £1100 this month. My other half had a meagre £200 All goes into a joint account.
I just checked when I found the login details - £25, outrageous that I haven't won a mill yetOut of interest, how much have you invested?
I only ask, as I am considering it myself![]()
God loves a tryerI just checked when I found the login details - £25, outrageous that I haven't won a mill yet![]()
I just checked when I found the login details - £25, outrageous that I haven't won a mill yet![]()
No, no, no!I just checked when I found the login details - £25, outrageous that I haven't won a mill yet![]()
That’s what I would say, just deny it allJust heard that someone in York won £1,000,000 this week and it wasn't me![]()
That’s what I would say, just deny it all![]()
Lend us a grand mateIt was my eldest daughter who lives in Suffolk who messaged to ask if it was me...
And it wasn't
View attachment 92723
Even knowing "when" arises my suspicions!I take it that Agent Million didn't visit you yesterday.
All the other, lesser results come out tomorrow![]()
I'm led to believe that the monthly draw takes place every month, on the first of the month, with that months big winners numbers available on the NS&I web site on the first working day of that month, with the smaller prizes available on the following working day of the same month.I don't even know if there has been a draw since the last post on this topic, but when did that ever stop anybody? Don't waste my time with any poxy wins of less than a thousand pounds. Let us know on the big ones! Based upon previous experience in this small, dying group, there is bound to be masses of them!!!!