AnonymousUser1
Elite Member
Saw this today. Brilliant and I well-recommend it! And back home in the light, so Summer is here!!!
This thread isn’t about Premium Bonds rememberI've won £25!!!
said Mr Cyclical![]()
I've set it to reinvest and now up to £3715!
That is the first time in a lifetime that I have ever won anything
I will keep the little shits for a while, now!
I've won £25!!!
said Mr Cyclical![]()
I've set it to reinvest and now up to £3715!
That is the first time in a lifetime that I have ever won anything
I will keep the little shits for a while, now!
Who cares? The name of the thread was good enough!This thread isn’t about Premium Bonds remember![]()
So my win is made to look crappy, as you won twice as much!Won £50 on the buggers today - first win in four years
You've got 2750 more than me, so I deserve double your winSo my win is made to look crappy, as you won twice as much!
I give not a shiny shit!
This is what I discovered at the pub. Good stuff! I only had three bottles of it and now feel the effects!!!! Anyway, that is me sorted and I think that I will buy some next time I am in Sainsburys!
View attachment 71904
Surely your win is automatically transfers to your loading account?I've won £25!!!
said Mr Cyclical![]()
I've set it to reinvest and now up to £3715!
That is the first time in a lifetime that I have ever won anything
I will keep the little shits for a while, now!
No, it is set to buy more. l think that I got an email when I won that poxy £25. As I am not desperate for £25, buying more is just saving with a terrible interest rate to me!Surely your win is automatically transfers to your loading account?
Just checked ours and "Sorry No Luck this time".... Let’s look on the sunny side, there's always next time. Why not take a look at how March's prizes were won.![]()
Put in in a suitcase and take it to Dubai.....evidently.The government will only guarantee the first £85,000 in a bank account, and ISA's only take £20,000 a year. You can risk putting some on the stock market and backing it with government bonds, then some into pensions, but what do you do with rest?![]()
Multiple bank accounts, If you don't need instant access Investec do a 1 year fixed at 4.15%, Zopa smart saver is quite good instant access 3.21% , 30 day notice 3.31% and 90 day notice 3.47% rates are changing almost every month but do seem to be settling down a bit, I won't mention how good rates are with P2P because there's an element of risk yet all I am involved with over many years haven't faulted.The government will only guarantee the first £85,000 in a bank account, and ISA's only take £20,000 a year. You can risk putting some on the stock market and backing it with government bonds, then some into pensions, but what do you do with rest?![]()
They always say money goes to money.£200![]()
I am a poor soul but luckily 475 ( again ) this monthThey always say money goes to money.![]()