Pictures of the September Knockhill night??

whos this ? ?

who.jpg



/ian
 
Thanks for that!

Two things jump out at me.

Firstly- my slider appears to have some dirt on it. I'll get a new set ordered straight away from Harry@Ducati. Unless you have a set in the house Rab?;) Aye!
Second- my swing arm appears to have oily marks on it. I'm going to go straight home and give my hired help a damn good thrashing!:eek:

Incidentally, notice how I manage to swerve just in time to avoid hitting that HUGE marshmallow!!!! That sort of skill can only be honed from riding with the Gixxer Thou / ZX mob! See. Every cloud has a silver lining!
 
weeian said:
whos this ? ?

[qimg]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/maz0o0/who.jpg[/qimg]


/ian

Thats Ronnie, was with us in Valencia this year, top bloke!

Great rider considering he only did his first trackday last year. Does some seriously respectable tracktimes.

Now he's got his very own 749R track tool and it's beautiful!!
 
Martin Ducati Glasgow said:
Thats Ronnie, was with us in Valencia this year, top bloke!

Great rider considering he only did his first trackday last year. Does some seriously respectable tracktimes.

Now he's got his very own 749R track tool and it's beautiful!!


ive only done 2 track nights martin, we all know what happened at my first 1 :)

i think it kinda put me off tho, now im lovin it, what a buzz !


/ian
 
got in touch with the guy that takes the pictures, hes got about 15 of me which hes gonna post to me on a CD for about 15 quid !

Sorted !

meee.jpg


lovin it !

/ian
 
funny, I just ordered my CD, he has got about 5 of me not bad ones either
 
Last edited:
Eddie to post it in its true size you have to upload it to an FTP site. ive got my own 1 so i can host pics, the alternative is uploading to the forums FTP which lets you view as an attatchment. which is what u done.




imola.jpg


u nailed the apex there ! COOL pic.

/ian
 
aaaaa B*llocks to all that technical stuff!!! ;)

I like this pic - looks so funny compared to all your modern faired bikes!!

hey yours don't look half bad matey!! :)
 
yea theyre pretty good, especially this 1, im gonna get this 1 printed.

hairpin.jpg


Eddie yours looks the absolute Bomb m8, like you say, Completely different from everything else & thats what i like. Monkey Boy !

/ian
 
Hey mister monkey boy - you flatter me sir!!! ;)

I said that coz as I followed you into Duffers on one particular lap you moved to the side so quickly climbing off the bike, with your knee popping out, it looked like a spider monkey moving around branches!! :)
 
ive got mail hehe Very Very nice !

First lap of the night & the boys already REET over raring to go !

imola1.jpg


imola2.jpg


imola3.jpg


imola4.jpg


HAHAHAHA Superb Eddie !

right i Dubb you Mr Smoothie !
/ian
 
Last edited:
FANTASTIC photies boys! i'm jealous - one day i'll be able to ride like that.........i hope! Cant believe how glorious the weather was for you- the weekend was amazing but i had to work every bleedin day so i couldn't get the bike out at all! Ragin.:mad:

Fergie your thread-jacking banter cracks me up - hahaha!
 
you aint seen nothing yet! im gonna start a 'wool'! its a little like thread but with more substance to it. its also used to make scarfs and jumpers, but thats not important right now. I fully expect all you die hards to join in. You put 's' in special! always remember that!:) :)
 
fergie said:
you aint seen nothing yet! im gonna start a 'wool'! its a little like thread but with more substance to it. QUOTE]

dunno what substance your on but can i have some please. . . . :D

/ian
 
fergie said:
I think I overdosed on fumes out of the back of all the big boys that passed me on the hairpin!!

that wouldn't have been me then! :o

Ian whatdidyer post all them pics of me up for - I don't want people to think I'm a conceited W*nker

I DIDN'T POST ALL THESE PICS OF ME ON THE IMOLA!!!! I don't like it with black wheels either! :eek:

They're a bit one-sided aren't they!! ;)
 
ProjectImola004 said:
that wouldn't have been me then! :o

Ian whatdidyer post all them pics of me up for - I don't want people to think I'm a conceited W*nker

I DIDN'T POST ALL THESE PICS OF ME ON THE IMOLA!!!! I don't like it with black wheels either! :eek:

They're a bit one-sided aren't they!! ;)

tell the truth ! your lovin it !

/ian
 
At last.....

Finally managed to get some images from the site.....not to bad even if I say so myself...... no where near as elegant as the Imola tho:( :( :(
 
Don't have as much spare time as you do to keep it clean Davie:D :D :D

Finished for the weekend already have you???????;) ;)

Oh how did the Jambo's get on last night:confused: :confused:
 
Back
Top Bottom