weeian said:whos this ? ?
[qimg]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/maz0o0/who.jpg[/qimg]
/ian
Martin Ducati Glasgow said:Thats Ronnie, was with us in Valencia this year, top bloke!
Great rider considering he only did his first trackday last year. Does some seriously respectable tracktimes.
Now he's got his very own 749R track tool and it's beautiful!!
fergie said:you aint seen nothing yet! im gonna start a 'wool'! its a little like thread but with more substance to it. QUOTE]
dunno what substance your on but can i have some please. . . .![]()
/ian
fergie said:I think I overdosed on fumes out of the back of all the big boys that passed me on the hairpin!!
ProjectImola004 said:that wouldn't have been me then!![]()
Ian whatdidyer post all them pics of me up for - I don't want people to think I'm a conceited W*nker
I DIDN'T POST ALL THESE PICS OF ME ON THE IMOLA!!!! I don't like it with black wheels either!![]()
They're a bit one-sided aren't they!!![]()
PaulV said:Don't have as much spare time as you do to keep it clean Davie![]()
![]()
![]()
PaulV said:Finished for the weekend already have you???????![]()
:
PaulV said:Oh how did the Jambo's get on last night![]()
![]()
weeian said:oh aye what was that u were sayin about celtic man u ?![]()
![]()
/ian