Other than your own what’s your favourite regional accent?

I don't understand how a country smaller than NZ can have so many different accents... and all of you getting upperty about "foreigners " not being able to speak the queen's English, when you can't even understand the chap from a village five miles away...

But, but, but there are regional NZ accents too, I mean you Northern Pig Islanders so more like Aussies than Kiwis, and us Southlanders roll our RRRR's something wicked.
 
Soooo Chiz is an Aussie who's ancestors had a canoe 🤣
I dont know where to start with this...
Talk to that clown , errr.... I forget his name... the foul mouthed fool that likes to wish everyone dead if they have a different opinion... oh yea, evercunt...
Anyhu, talk to him ( if ya can get past his shit) and see If he thinks kiwis came from aussie...
 
I dont wanna speak the Queens english...she is fecking German anyway. But if I did, I would simply insert a broom handle in my lower orifice and a plum in my upper orifice and I am there :)

and @Exige. You boys in the capickal have accents event worse that ours lol: Cor blimey guvnah, where's mi pearly jacket , a paid a monkey forrit and all that :D :D :D
 
I dont wanna speak the Queens english...she is fecking German anyway. But if I did, I would simply insert a broom handle in my lower orifice and a plum in my upper orifice and I am there :)

and @Exige. You boys in the capickal have accents event worse that ours lol: Cor blimey guvnah, where's mi pearly jacket , a paid a monkey forrit and all that :D :D :D
Not that Queen silly and not that Capital, the proper Capital of York 🤷‍♂️
 
I didn't know till the other week whilst watching BBC Scotland, that Robbie burns was a mason and quite a prolific one at that

Famous Freemasons: Bro. Robert Burns | Famous freemasons, Freemason,  Freemasonry
 
Back
Top Bottom