Operation bail the fvk out

DesmoHyper

Elite Member
Subscriber
Be in rotterdam waiting on papers 🤔

When I considered Aus a few years ago you had to have the bikes scrupulously clean for entry, it was suggested the best way was to get a crate from an importer to package up but as long as the whole thing is jet washed with no dirt in tyres etc. that side is OK
There would be nothing left of the Ducati if you jet washed it then sent it off on the salty seas 😂

Chizel - Founding Father

Elite Member
Subscriber
Well, its been a long day... set off at 8am to pic up trailer, drove to auckland to get bikes, had to wait while the storemen finished lunch, striped fairings and tanks offa 748 and 900ss, loaded in trailer and got back home for 6pm.
Bikes dont appear to have been damaged on the trip and the trailer set up worked well in the end.
Now I'm sat in the shed staring lovingly at my babies..
Great day!!!!

Chizel - Founding Father

Elite Member
Subscriber
20210421_183943.jpg
20210421_184013.jpg
20210421_194301.jpg

Attachments

• 20210421_194309.jpg
    20210421_194309.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 7

Chizel - Founding Father

Elite Member
Subscriber
Did you pack the love juice stained mattress too chiz or did you leave that in sunny London? 😂 Glad they turned up safe and okay chap 👍
Left mattress there but new one is getting some action so is staining up nicely..
Fucken great to finally see my bikes though.
They are filthy. I want to give em a wipe but must resist till I can get the hose on em, wash of the dust and grit rather than rub it in..

Noobie

Elite Member
Subscriber
I didn't ask about your new Tracy eminen master piece and the blow by spurt creation :sick: 🤮

Just had a thought though chiz, you'll now be that "rich boy in the village with all them ducati's"