New Lid for me !

Ian,

There's a fair bit of twisting required mate - but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon enough :thumbs:
 
MartinH said:
No not you specifically! But I have heard Ians chat up lines in the coffee shop a few weeks back. Its only a matter of time before he ensnares some young lady. ;)
Glad D cleared that one up - it sounded like he'd been coming on to you from what you said!
 
Freak said:
To be honest that's the only downside to Arai's is the visor changing system, on 2 out of the 3 Arai's I have had so far the side pod tabs crack from constantly changing the visor, could be the way I'm doing it, but I know I'm not the only one who's had this issue

John......Maybe you didnt put them back on properly??? I took mine off to lube the visor retaining clip on thingys and it was an absolute @@@@ing @@@@ @@@@ @@@@@@@ to get them back on. It must have taken me about an hour to do the right and 5 seconds to do the left. Weird???? :confused:
 
Back on topic.....

Just been out and done about 120 miles wearing my new lid, all I can say is that it is amazing, if you boys think that it is loud what the hell have you been used to, its silent, much less buffeting than my AGV, well chuffed.

Also Black visor arrived this morning, genuine Arai in original packaging with the silicone bottle, £35 delivered, I ordered it Monday night, it arrived this morning at 7am, he will be getting some good feedback !

Left me know if you want the link, he had 15 of them at that price BIN !
 
dseered said:
Back on topic.....

Just been out and done about 120 miles wearing my new lid, all I can say is that it is amazing, if you boys think that it is loud what the hell have you been used to, its silent, much less buffeting than my AGV, well chuffed.

Also Black visor arrived this morning, genuine Arai in original packaging with the silicone bottle, £35 delivered, I ordered it Monday night, it arrived this morning at 7am, he will be getting some good feedback !

Left me know if you want the link, he had 15 of them at that price BIN !
Is this with earplugs or not?
 
Ian,

I think you'll find compared to other Arai's that don't have all those vents, the RX7 is noisier.

But even at that, it's not a quiet lid by a long shot - I won't wear mine without earplugs mate, if your AGV was louder then thank feck you dropped it!!
 
Scottch said:
Aren't the top ones just a push button??


Yep sussed 'em now though, one in the middle, two at the top sides, two at the back, just when you only have two fingers on your gloces its a bit clumsy !

I shut 'em all when I stopped, ride back was even quieter and ALOT warmer !

And it looks the Mutts with the black visor !
 
Do think you need to keep riding with plugs in though mate :thumbs:

I always keep the vents at the back open and just open/close the front ones - but tbh, I seldom touch them, even when I went to/from Inverness the other week.

It's a cracking lid for sure - but still needs ear plugs buddy!
 
Scottch said:
Do think you need to keep riding with plugs in though mate :thumbs:

I always keep the vents at the back open and just open/close the front ones - but tbh, I seldom touch them, even when I went to/from Inverness the other week.

It's a cracking lid for sure - but still needs ear plugs buddy!
MAYBE D IS DEAF, SCOTTCH
 
Back
Top Bottom