I bet you can't pull the wool over her eyes...Plan b is plan a for me.. she gets pissed off if I look at sheep...
I bet you can't pull the wool over her eyes...Plan b is plan a for me.. she gets pissed off if I look at sheep...
Yeah, isn’t that the name of their stadium or something?Not to worry, not that I give a toss about football but Aberdeen fans are known as the sheep shaggers![]()
No, the stadium is Pittodrie which is essentially dung holeYeah, isn’t that the name of their stadium or something?
No, the stadium is Pittodrie which is essentially dung hole![]()
Actually 'dung hill'
I knew there was something odd about the name Pittodrie, but couldn’t remember what![]()
Indeed, a bit of an upgrade reallyNot so much Aberdoom as Aberdung then.
It was an an early rumor that went hushAnother ex cop turned slueth so it's best to keep that in mind.
He claims the Eastern looking man that the kid was having a row with was actually the B&B owner Ayup Abdul and the argument was over the sale to him, by Jay, of a 12k watch that Jay had stolen. Again worth mentioning it's one persons claims.
![]()
Jay Slater 'admitted he stole £12,000 Rolex and was trying to sell it'
Jay, who had been partying on the final night of the three-day NRG festival in Tenerife's Playa de las Americas resort, travelled north to the Casa Abuela Tina Airbnb on June 17.www.dailymail.co.uk
He comes a across as a typical dumb asshole criminal.. They all eventually get taken out by their absolute stupidityThe thick plottens
My mam smoked 80 a day because everytime she used my place she would bring back at least 2000 and had a wardrobe full of themTenerife is notorious for UK tobacco smugglers who foolishly think that they can bring back a suitcase rammed with forty 200 pack sleeves and not be found out by the luggage scanners at airports.
My wife's sister persuaded my son-in-law to try it about 20 years ago, and he got caught at Manchester. They took the ciggies away and put a marker on his passport. Every time he goes abroad he gets directed to the "Something to Declare" side and has to answer questions about his trip.
Not good but at least it’s on the way to closure for ‘Simple’s’Body found![]()
Cue the next conspiracy!Body found![]()
How cute.. You believe in the moonHe jumped a bit too high and cracked his noggin on the moon!
I think we can come up with something better.Gone all Jay slater this morning
Stories I want spread if I go missing...
He was kinahin cartel........
He just moved a shipment to lanzarote.....
He's been talking about a rolex/omega for years but has never found the rite Russian gangster to steal it off..........
He was shagging putins wife.....
Thanks in advance View attachment 113527
I think we can come up with something better.
I’d suggest
“Last I heard he was off to make daisy chains”.
![]()
Gone all Jay slater this morning
Stories I want spread if I go missing...
He was kinahin cartel........
He just moved a shipment to lanzarote.....
He's been talking about a rolex/omega for years but has never found the rite Russian gangster to steal it off..........
He was shagging putins wife....
Thanks in advance
Even Stevie Wonder would find you in that terrain.View attachment 113564i dont think anyone would believe youthis is a national park rite beside my house. I'm here 20 years this month and still can't for the life of me understand how this is a national park but great for me as it's protected and can't be built on but you can see from the picture pretty much nothing grows here
![]()