Missing Jay Slater in Tenerife

Another ex cop turned slueth so it's best to keep that in mind.

He claims the Eastern looking man that the kid was having a row with was actually the B&B owner Ayup Abdul and the argument was over the sale to him, by Jay, of a 12k Rolex watch that Jay had stolen. Again worth mentioning it's one persons claims.

 
Last edited:
Another ex cop turned slueth so it's best to keep that in mind.

He claims the Eastern looking man that the kid was having a row with was actually the B&B owner Ayup Abdul and the argument was over the sale to him, by Jay, of a 12k watch that Jay had stolen. Again worth mentioning it's one persons claims.

It was an an early rumor that went hush 👀
 
Tenerife is notorious for UK tobacco smugglers who foolishly think that they can bring back a suitcase rammed with forty 200 pack sleeves and not be found out by the luggage scanners at airports.

My wife's sister persuaded my son-in-law to try it about 20 years ago, and he got caught at Manchester. They took the ciggies away and put a marker on his passport. Every time he goes abroad he gets directed to the "Something to Declare" side and has to answer questions about his trip.
 
Tenerife is notorious for UK tobacco smugglers who foolishly think that they can bring back a suitcase rammed with forty 200 pack sleeves and not be found out by the luggage scanners at airports.

My wife's sister persuaded my son-in-law to try it about 20 years ago, and he got caught at Manchester. They took the ciggies away and put a marker on his passport. Every time he goes abroad he gets directed to the "Something to Declare" side and has to answer questions about his trip.
My mam smoked 80 a day because everytime she used my place she would bring back at least 2000 and had a wardrobe full of them 🤢
 
Gone all Jay slater this morning 👀
Stories I want spread if I go missing...
He was kinahin cartel........
He just moved a shipment to lanzarote.....
He's been talking about a rolex/omega for years but has never found the rite Russian gangster to steal it off..........
He was shagging putins wife.....
Thanks in advance
DSC_2611.webp
 
Gone all Jay slater this morning 👀
Stories I want spread if I go missing...
He was kinahin cartel........
He just moved a shipment to lanzarote.....
He's been talking about a rolex/omega for years but has never found the rite Russian gangster to steal it off..........
He was shagging putins wife.....
Thanks in advance View attachment 113527
I think we can come up with something better. 🤔

I’d suggest

“Last I heard he was off to make daisy chains”.

😬
 
I think we can come up with something better. 🤔

I’d suggest

“Last I heard he was off to make daisy chains”.

😬
DSC_2629.webp
i dont think anyone would believe you 👀😆 this is a national park rite beside my house. I'm here 20 years this month and still can't for the life of me understand how this is a national park but great for me as it's protected and can't be built on but you can see from the picture pretty much nothing grows here 👀
 
Gone all Jay slater this morning 👀
Stories I want spread if I go missing...
He was kinahin cartel........
He just moved a shipment to lanzarote.....
He's been talking about a rolex/omega for years but has never found the rite Russian gangster to steal it off..........
He was shagging putins wife....
Thanks in advance

You forgot,
He was trying to sell a genuine (stolen) rolex and was done in by the island lookee likee rolex sellers
 
View attachment 113564i dont think anyone would believe you 👀😆 this is a national park rite beside my house. I'm here 20 years this month and still can't for the life of me understand how this is a national park but great for me as it's protected and can't be built on but you can see from the picture pretty much nothing grows here 👀
Even Stevie Wonder would find you in that terrain.
 
Back
Top Bottom