Midgie Pics

Well you guys had a great time by the looks with all the usual banter! I did half expect Rockjock to turn up last night, but I guess our messages crossed eachother.
I would like to try and make next years one. :)
 
Tam said:
Anybody want a pair o carbon brake levers ? ;) :D
If that's KD's set, then they're mine!!!

BTW, lookin cool Tam - but oh, Carlo schweetie, what did you do?
 
Last edited:
ProjectImola004 said:
Well you guys had a great time by the looks with all the usual banter! I did half expect Rockjock to turn up last night, but I guess our messages crossed eachother.
I would like to try and make next years one. :)
would have made it, but the weather was looking rough and my tyres were absolutely knackered. I would have called first anyway - next year? What about the September meet up? Or the October one?
 
rockjock620 said:
the shot of Ranald, Gizmo and Weeian should read "will you look at the exhausts on that!" That monkey looks well laden with attitude too! Whose was that? Has Carlo reported in yet? Who was Ian's mate on the Mille? Elderly People eh, Ian? Some of them took you for a ride anyway! I notched up around 700 miles for the weekend, came home the long way via St. Mary's Loch (again), Hawick, Kielder, Bellingham, Corbridge, Alston, Hartside, Devil's, Hawes and Leyburn. With Overipe most of the way. Thanks Mikey, that was a great route through the Kielder region.
Pete, the "GORILLA" was my pillion rider keeping a rear view on my group:)
 
Last edited:
borderduc said:
Didn't know you had a Monkey bike...
Don't let him hear you call him a monkey, he knows where you live:cool::watchout:
 
im ignoring that rude caption, i was checking out the 57 mill Termi's !

Honestly the best Termi's ive heard so far on Al's bike(749r) ! is he on this

forum ?

/ian
 
steve748 said:
Excellent way of getting something to hold the rear end together!:comp2:
Yes Steve,he was the next best thing to a grab handle, he's on notice to quit when the Ducati factory returns to normal working and Harry at Ducati Glasgow gets me bits.:D
 
you did well there on two counts, getting yourself in one of your own pictures and catching Davie without food (albeit with another daft expression :) ).
 
Cheers guys - had to censor a few as my camera seemed to go walkies without me :eek: :D
found some more though ....
 
Last edited:
lol have to say some of them are a big bit fuzzy but I'll blame it on my lack of techy knowledge when trying to reduce them rather than anything else ;)
 
Caption Competition

foxy said:
and finally.....

"and sometimes I moisturise twice.":gay:

or

"Me Creepy???????":watchout:

or the very obvious

"I'm a ladeeeeeeeeeeeeee!":rofl: :rofl:


Good on yer Foxy........ oh and nice manicure Martin!!
 
Back
Top Bottom