Midgie Pics

if anyone has pics email them to me gizmo@ducati-upnorth.com, 800 x 600 medium/high jpg if possible. I'll create a gallery and stick it in the archive. Need them before Monday night as I am away next week and won't have ftp access to the upnorth server. Once a gallery is added it takes longer for me to edit it than create a new one so I never really alter things after it goes up so please try and send them today or tomorrow.
 
I don't know the guy with the ST...? I hope he was ok and that noone else had any 'offs'.

I'm sorry to have missed it. But I was there in spirit
 
eyemouth

260820061532.jpg
 
A few from me

A few of mine to add to the pot

01.jpg


Yellow and green, must be unclean


02.jpg


Red bikes in the morning, rice burners take warning


04.jpg


Nice ass!


05.jpg


Davie suffers the humiliation of a bad hair day


06.jpg


Caravans stalked the group from the off


07.jpg


Paul's Multistrada had never felt so alone


09.jpg


Fields of dreams


11.jpg


Young Thomas


12.jpg


Tam and Paul
 
13.jpg


Oor Nic


14.jpg


St. Mary's Loch


17.jpg


The last person to wait on Martin buying a round


22.jpg


Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!


23.jpg


Waiting on the belts and valves getting done at Eyemouth


24.jpg


We're going how far?????


28.jpg


There's something fishy going on


30.jpg


Spit or swallow?


31.jpg


Scotty's S4


32.jpg


Ian could never remember his age
 
AndySPS said:
Great Pics Scotch . Wish I had been there now :mad:

we ( me, Linzi and Posiden Pete and Abby) went back up today Andy, up from Gretna on B7606, met them in Moffat and laughed at the hangovers, headed out over the Beeftubs, across to Biggar, Abingdon then back down 7606, a great day out other than the bit past Gretna where we got caught in a torrential downpour and gale force winds :(
 
It was gusty coming up the M74 today too!

Following McShazaam was interesting - we got to watch Derek getting blown about knowing we were next
 
Brilliant shots Derek and Scott. Just about p*ssed myself at some of the captions.Arrived home at 2pm had a bath and went to bed for 3 hours.

Awe ma heid:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
 
the shot of Ranald, Gizmo and Weeian should read "will you look at the exhausts on that!" That monkey looks well laden with attitude too! Whose was that? Has Carlo reported in yet? Who was Ian's mate on the Mille? Elderly People eh, Ian? Some of them took you for a ride anyway! I notched up around 700 miles for the weekend, came home the long way via St. Mary's Loch (again), Hawick, Kielder, Bellingham, Corbridge, Alston, Hartside, Devil's, Hawes and Leyburn. With Overipe most of the way. Thanks Mikey, that was a great route through the Kielder region.
 
Scottch said:
It was gusty coming up the M74 today too!

Following McShazaam was interesting - we got to watch Derek getting blown about knowing we were next

Why the 74?? you could have done the B7606 up to Abingdon, what a road that is!! Was scary on the 74 around the Solway, the wind was whipping across straight off the sea, luckily I was leading, I'd have been even more terrified looking at the angle of sideways lean needed to keep it upright.
 
rockjock620 said:
the shot of Ranald, Gizmo and Weeian should read "will you look at the exhausts on that!" That monkey looks well laden with attitude too! Whose was that? Has Carlo reported in yet? Who was Ian's mate on the Mille? Elderly People eh, Ian? Some of them took you for a ride anyway! I notched up around 700 miles for the weekend, came home the long way via St. Mary's Loch (again), Hawick, Kielder, Bellingham, Corbridge, Alston, Hartside, Devil's, Hawes and Leyburn. With Overipe most of the way. Thanks Mikey, that was a great route through the Kielder region.

Thats a Martin H route Pete, must do it again in winter.
 
Gizmo said:
Why the 74?? you could have done the B7606 up to Abingdon, what a road that is!! Was scary on the 74 around the Solway, the wind was whipping across straight off the sea, luckily I was leading, I'd have been even more terrified looking at the angle of sideways lean needed to keep it upright.

Me Joolee had decided she had had enough of the bumpy roads for the weekend and we really just wanted to cover the ground as quickly as we could in order to get home, collect dogs and kids etc..

TBH I don't wanna even see the bike for a week! ;)
 
Scottch said:
Me Joolee had decided she had had enough of the bumpy roads for the weekend and we really just wanted to cover the ground as quickly as we could in order to get home, collect dogs and kids etc..

TBH I don't wanna even see the bike for a week! ;)

aye but that road is smoother and just as fast as the 74!! I still might force meself out tomorrow I'm away next week so won't see the bike until I get back next Tuesday :(
 
rockjock620 said:
good old MartinH, yep Eon said he'd been taken on that run by the self same gentleman!

The only thing worse than being talked about is..... Not being talked about! A bit of Oscar Wilde for you there :)

Pics look great, wish I could have been there :(

Had a great few days myself though, over to Belgium and Germany. Did a lap of the Nurburgring/ toured round the Ardennes/Eiffel region on the Multi and spent the best part of 2 days at Spa circuit with my Caterham mates. What a circuit that is! Had a few passenger laps in a 911GT3 RS with a nutter driving 100 + MPH power slides through certain corners chasing another identical Porsche doing the same thing. Will make the Midgie next year though.
 
rockjock620 said:
the shot of Ranald, Gizmo and Weeian should read "will you look at the exhausts on that!" That monkey looks well laden with attitude too! Whose was that? Has Carlo reported in yet? Who was Ian's mate on the Mille? Elderly People eh, Ian? Some of them took you for a ride anyway! I notched up around 700 miles for the weekend, came home the long way via St. Mary's Loch (again), Hawick, Kielder, Bellingham, Corbridge, Alston, Hartside, Devil's, Hawes and Leyburn. With Overipe most of the way. Thanks Mikey, that was a great route through the Kielder region.

Great shots guys !

HAHA pete did you like that 1 ! :p

And the sign Said !

elderly.jpg


That was a nice blind chase in the sun over to kirkubright, all i had was your

back tyre guiding me through the bends pete, was a fantastic chase tho !

Warp factor 9 please.

p.s i wont call you an elderly person again :p

/ian :thumbs:
 
Back
Top Bottom