Mad March Meet - Reschedule?

Hi Easy, I'm from Saddleworth. Will prob. arrange to meet Rockjock and Buscuit&potatoe at the "little chef" on the outskirts of Skipton I think? they said. I could meet you in or nr Burnley if you wish? My number is 07796 444996.. Just a thought...
 
Hi Easy, I'm from Saddleworth. Will prob. arrange to meet Rockjock and Buscuit&potatoe at the "little chef" on the outskirts of Skipton I think? they said. I could meet you in or nr Burnley if you wish? My number is 07796 444996.. Just a thought...

Sounds good to me, will give you a ring nearer to weekend.
 
Grand Day

Great to meet everyone today hope you all got back okay . Cheers to Scotch and Andy for letting me join there run down .

Will have to make more of an effort to get to more meets .

Now its :beer: time .

Andy
 
You are lucky I arrived as everyone was leaving, I didnt get back from london til late last night as there was a cock up woth the trains, at least I had a spin out, even if it was a little bit on the lonley side.
Maybe next time. :(
 
I had a good lift back in the breakdown truck, Monster's now been stripped cleaned and polished. Need front wheel and clutch lever, and a new thumb, think it's broken.
 
You are lucky I arrived as everyone was leaving, I didnt get back from london til late last night as there was a cock up woth the trains, at least I had a spin out, even if it was a little bit on the lonley side.
Maybe next time. :(

Nice to meet you at the end there James, apologies for heading straight off my hands were frozen from taking too many photos. The SPS is looking nice, wish I'd managed to get a shot of it :(
 
it was all over too quickly, (though i guess the tyne chapter were later arrivals)
thought it would be busy an all but it was all quite calm i only took one picture and it was a bit rubbish
 
Mike, will you set up an archive for photos? I have a good clutch of them from the Kendal stop. What size, format do they need to be?
 
Brill meet, thanks to Dancingdog for organising the Tyne Chapter and getting us all up there - but how did DesmoMick miss us?

Glad you're OK Pete - you were the talk of Hartside today!

Sent my pics to Gizmo, didn't take too many myself, spent most of my time trying to stay out of the wind. Good to meet folk again, and to put faces to more names
 
A grand day out,and good to meet some new faces in the Tyne chapter as well as the usual gang,as I was heading home over the A68 at Carterbar I came up behind a banana 916 I flaged him down in Jedburgh and had a quick chat, I think i've bagged him for D.U.N he should be along in the near future,go's by the name of Stewart.:)
 
I had a good lift back in the breakdown truck, Monster's now been stripped cleaned and polished. Need front wheel and clutch lever, and a new thumb, think it's broken.

Glad you are ok (except the thumb).

I dont think its what the pubs landlord had in mind when he put the 'bikers welcome' notice up! ;)
 
Great to meet everyone today hope you all got back okay . Cheers to Scotch and Andy for letting me join there run down .

Will have to make more of an effort to get to more meets .

Now its :beer: time .

Andy

Pleasure mate,it was nice meeting you, hope to see you again on future meets
 
Brill meet, thanks to Dancingdog for organising the Tyne Chapter and getting us all up there - but how did DesmoMick miss us?

Glad you're OK Pete - you were the talk of Hartside today!

Sent my pics to Gizmo, didn't take too many myself, spent most of my time trying to stay out of the wind. Good to meet folk again, and to put faces to more names

Thanks. A case of big mouth, small brain today. I'll post some pics tomorrow, got a good set of statics in Kendal.
 
Sorry to hear about your accident Pete, I was looking forward to meeting you, never mind, next time. It was good to meet more people today and finally put some more names to faces :cheers:
 
Brill meet, thanks to Dancingdog for organising the Tyne Chapter and getting us all up there - but how did DesmoMick miss us?

Glad you're OK Pete - you were the talk of Hartside today!

Sent my pics to Gizmo, didn't take too many myself, spent most of my time trying to stay out of the wind. Good to meet folk again, and to put faces to more names

Echo Nimue. Great first run out with you guys, names and faces all mixed up now. Sorry didnt get to meet Rockjock, glad youre OKish, see you in harrogate in June. Thanks to WeeVee for some new routes back to smoggy.
Martyn748, I hoped to see you up there, seeya next time, let me know if you venturing up this way in the near future ...
 
Yep! I had a good day too. Nice to see the familiar faces, and good to meet a few new chaps. 'Newbie' TonyV followed me the whole way there and back, and never once caused me any concern as to his positioning/following distance. Well done that man! (His bike caught a few admiring glances at High Force too I should say. Here's a pic: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/480/tonys999mf1.jpg ) And how much warmer was it in Teesdale/Weardale? The cold wind up at Hartside coated everything in a layer of grit and dust. Pity those with classics and open bellmouth carbs!

My SP4 should be back on the road before the end of April (..at long last!), so (maybe) I'll be Ducati mounted the next time I'm up there? It's been a year since I rode it, so it'll be good to get back in the saddle. I've almost forgot what it's like to ride a Duc.

Can't complain though, the RC does the job. Speedo cable broke on the way home mind you. (Hmm! Who'd buy Japanese, eh?)

Steve
 
a good gathering...

...despite the wind-chill factor being "INW"..:eek: ..good to meet up with familiar and new faces, it makes the forum chat so much more meaningful when one can picture the face of the typee!....Jan...I must have just missed meeting our bunch by seconds!!!!....yet I still arrived at the summit before you lot!...must be the 'V power'...rather than that 'bus station petrol'..see ya all again soon!..:cool: .....Blind Pew....yer as mad as your kidda, good to meet you!...






Involuntary Nads Withdrawl...(for those curious enough to wonder!)
 
Involuntary Nads Withdrawl...(for those curious enough to wonder!)[/quote]

Going "commando" don't help:eek:
 
Nice to meet you at the end there James, apologies for heading straight off my hands were frozen from taking too many photos. The SPS is looking nice, wish I'd managed to get a shot of it :(

Cheers, good talking to you even if it was quickly, I will get there on time next time, but it was bloody cold, I didnt hang around very long.
 
Arnie....

.....I think, if you recall, it was actualy ME that said I was commando under 't' leathers!.:eek: ....can't get much on underneath the buggers!:rolleyes:
 
I thought that was Dancingdog ...... not you as well kd? :eek:
What me? no chance,had me wife's tights,boxers,long johns and thermals on can't be to carefull at my age:lol2:

I think i've just left mesell open to abuse with that first item:doh::banghead:
 
Back
Top Bottom