Mad March Meet - Reschedule?

Gizmo

Forum Geek
As we didn't get out to play today how about we reschedule the Mad March Meet for April 8th which is Easter Sunday?
 
Hiya Mike,

Sounds good to me. Myself, Steve Rose and Anne went upto the Cat and Fiddle today, twas -1 and very, very sleety and windy!
Not the best idea in the world but nice to be out all the same. :)

See ya soon.

Padge.
 
Yup,

Was bitter and snowy herre this morning so I opted to stay home and watch cruddy 2nd WW films on the box.

I'll be at Brands BSB that Easter weekend so won't be out to play sadly. Hope to be able to catch up with you DUN folks sometime soon.

Guy
 
MMMM now April

Im up for it - Mike can you book some better weather this time ?????

Im supposed to be touring Scotland on Thursday on the KTM - think the snow will have melted by then ????
 
I might be able to make it. I am supposed to be camping at Horton in Ribblesdale Friday and Saturday nights (6th and 7th) as I am walking the three Yorkshire peaks on the Saturday. I was going to do a pub crawl on Saturday night in Horton in Ribblesdale (all 2 of them !) but may come home Saturday night instead now.
 
Is anyone going from the Manchester / Bolton area ? If so where are you meeting & what is your general route ?
 
I will be heading up from the Burnley area if you fancy it? Will probably go via Settle, Hawes, Kirkby Stephen, Brough, Middleton in Teesdale etc.
 
What's the plan for us travelling from the East? Meet in Hexham or something? Bring me up to speed guys, I missed out on all the March preps.
 
What's the plan for us travelling from the East? Meet in Hexham or something? Bring me up to speed guys, I missed out on all the March preps.

That was pretty much as complicated as it got!!?!? Can't remember what time had been set. The self designated social secretary of the North East sect is dancingdog (;) ) We await his guidance!
 
I will be heading up from the Burnley area if you fancy it? Will probably go via Settle, Hawes, Kirkby Stephen, Brough, Middleton in Teesdale etc.

Thats the way I would normally go, I intend to go up M66 & then onto the Accrington By Pass (A56) & Whalley. I could meet up with you at the service station at round-a-bout at Blackburn Rd A56, or round-a-bout under M65, or at Barclays Bank in Whalley, what ever is easier.
 
I will be heading up from the Burnley area if you fancy it? Will probably go via Settle, Hawes, Kirkby Stephen, Brough, Middleton in Teesdale etc.

Martin, we fancy coming back down that way; how about hooking up with us en route via Costa Lotta Coffe in Kendal with DcRed to get there and come back your way? Just a thought. There should be about six of us.
 
Back
Top Bottom