Bob if you are a fan of somebody then of course you want them to win , you also support them when they haven't won for 2 yrs . that's what being a fan is.
I also like Jorge and I don't want him to waste his career by doing something stupid just for a few points.
Maybe lose one championship by a few points if he doesn't race ..........or lose his whole career if he comes off again :dunno:
Me thinks Bob just :stir: it

Real surprise on pole!
It was a good overtake though. I think the prodigal son learned and taught the master well on this occasion. They did have a laugh about the overtake afterwards![]()
Am I missing something here but when you ride over the dirt to overtake someone on a corner are you cheating.

This is alleged to be a genuine photo from a Twitter account - certainly looks like the bold Mr Marquez had a plan
[qimg]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7396/9343466116_720a72261c_c.jpg[/qimg]
602672_10151726007928855_285786498_n by Andrew Howson, on Flickr
Just out of shot...
[qimg]http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Valentino+Rossi+MotoGp+Holland+Previews+qMeTFlmktIXl.jpg[/qimg]