Laguna Seca.

As Rossi said at the weekend, Jorge is a racer. He will want to race. Or have Yamaha twisted his (ahem) arm?:confused:
I hope he does, just to keep the championship interesting, otherwise I can only see Marquez running away with it.
 
The corkscrew and a few of the faster turns will really test the strength on those injuries to DP and JL
 
Bob if you are a fan of somebody then of course you want them to win , you also support them when they haven't won for 2 yrs . that's what being a fan is.
I also like Jorge and I don't want him to waste his career by doing something stupid just for a few points.
Maybe lose one championship by a few points if he doesn't race ..........or lose his whole career if he comes off again :dunno:
 
Personally I think jorges crazy, as trish said 1 small off could ruin his career. I like that rugby rule of no painkillers the day off the event. And a far more complete medical before being passed 'fit'
 
Bob if you are a fan of somebody then of course you want them to win , you also support them when they haven't won for 2 yrs . that's what being a fan is.
I also like Jorge and I don't want him to waste his career by doing something stupid just for a few points.
Maybe lose one championship by a few points if he doesn't race ..........or lose his whole career if he comes off again :dunno:

Me thinks Bob just :stir: it
 
Like what Marquez did.
Follows Jorge around to get a sighter or two lap then sets the fastest time in FP1
 
Corkscrew

Am I missing something here but when you ride over the dirt to overtake someone on a corner are you cheating.
I know Rossi did it to Stoner in 2008 and it made me laugh because Stoner cried his eyes out about it, and Marquez has admitted he copied Rossi tonight, but when does it become wrong?
Tom Sykes did it to Guintolli in WSB and lost the podium place he gained for doing it.
If there going to carry on like this they may as well cut out all the corners and fit knobbly tyres!
 
It was a good overtake though. I think the prodigal son learned and taught the master well on this occasion. They did have a laugh about the overtake afterwards;)

Aye. it was good to see Rossi joke with the Young Pretender after the race. He is the new Rossi right enough. great overtake .
 
Am I missing something here but when you ride over the dirt to overtake someone on a corner are you cheating.

Rumour has it when Marquez picked up his NSR from Honda and was leafing through the instruction manual with a cuppa, there was an extra page at the back added by the previous owner that started off... "when you get to Laguna Seca" and involved lots of handwritten diagrams of the corkscrew ;)

But... the rules say:

"Riders should use only the track and the pit-lane. However, if a rider accidentally leaves the track then he may rejoin it at the place indicated by the officials or at a place which does not provide an advantage to him. Any infringement of this rule during the practices or warm up will be penalised by the cancellation of the lap time concerned and during the race, by a change of position decided by the Race Direction."​

Marquez was wide due to Rossi's attempt to defend his position (notice that Rossi also left the track momentarily) and was ahead of Rossi before the section where he left the track, he rejoined the track in the same position he left it.

Wonder if my application to join the #93 fan club I made last night has been approved yet? :D

BPvXEuGCEAIhCDT.jpg:large
 
Back
Top Bottom