Pict
Elite Member
Just received my email from Knockhill with 2010 dates. Any one else feel that £175 (£190 on the day!) is just taking the @@@@ a wee bit...?
I know that diesel for the van to go down south (and with like 2 track days or something at Croft next year, I mean SOUTH) etc adds up to a more expensive overall track experience, but £190!!!
Smells a bit of taking advantage of a captive market. But then, if they sell them all out, we deserve what we get.
As for it being more expensive as it is open pitlane..... I LIKE doing 20 mins every hour. And where is the extra expense coming from? Diesel for the ambulance?
I know that diesel for the van to go down south (and with like 2 track days or something at Croft next year, I mean SOUTH) etc adds up to a more expensive overall track experience, but £190!!!
Smells a bit of taking advantage of a captive market. But then, if they sell them all out, we deserve what we get.
As for it being more expensive as it is open pitlane..... I LIKE doing 20 mins every hour. And where is the extra expense coming from? Diesel for the ambulance?