dseered said:Its back !
Didnt realise the website ran off a battery!T P said:Sorry, couldn't do anything about it until just now. I was in a meeting and then off to pick up my battery.
Now I'm off to fit it.
Enjoy![]()
T P said:Yes the website runs off a battery!
And it was down just then too! I've just rebooted it again.
What are you lot doing!
The bike starts nowBut the clutch is still slipping ...
![]()
dseered said:Why is the refresh so slow Tony ?
Gizmo said:Can you remove the auto refreshes Tony?? its got to hit the number of SQL connections, when i asked on vbulletin about this a few of the developers commented that you need an ultra reliable host, i only added it to 2 search templates because of that.
T P said:Yeah we could. To be honest you'll know more than me because I do infrastructure - not applications. I just help out where I can mainly on the host itself, forum moderation and website minor admin.
Eamonn has a plan of how he wants to do things to fix it but I don't know what it is yet or when it will happen. I've sent him an e-mail about it.
Gizmo said:do you have the numbers on how much traffic the DSC gets??
T P said:Not off the top of my head. I would have to have a hunt around and see what I could find.
I'm actually working at the moment (shock horror!) so I'll leave it for another time.
Psychlist said:I wouldn't "bank" on it![]()
Gizmo said:no probs, i'd be interested to see what the hosting costs would end up, if upnorth keeps going like this I might be in for a shock
Don't do to much of that work thing, its not good for you![]()
![]()