Inverness

Just sent some piccies to Steve748. If a picture of a 3 year old appears or an old bald guy at the Grand Canyon DON'T blame Steve!! Technology was fine up until the Bevel.........:comp2: :comp2: :comp2: Cheers Steve:thumbs:

I got the photos OK Stewart and tried to post them but they are too big, so I reduced them to 18% of their original size so they would come under the site limit and then it said they were too big by several 100 kb's so i will email them to Mikey and he can put them on! :sorry: mate
 
Mail them here if you like Steve, I've got a batch processing graphics program that likes to do this sort of thing ;)
 
sorry Scott went to thank you and found a problem on the groan and thanks hacks, it is meant to be a thanks not a groan :D
 
01.jpg


Ed takes a brain fart, gets us lost, then abandons us in Forres! :lol2:

02.jpg


Ranald does the Robot dance, Gixxer Del finds himself caught short

03.jpg


These are not the fudds you're looking for, move along!

04.jpg


Ranald Kneivel fails at his bus jumping record attempt

05.jpg


Tam MacKneivel fares no better

06.jpg


How Tam rode all day gagged and blindfolded I'll never know

07.jpg


Gixxer rider (Del) survived the brainwashing attempts

08.jpg


Stealth bomber spotted on low flying exercise

09.jpg


Nazi spy rumoured to be in our midsts
 
10.jpg


Where can I buy these????????

11.jpg


3 chrome domes in a row

12.jpg


Gordon wipes his eyes after the shock of paying for tea sets in
 
Stewart's (239desmo) pictures

239-01.jpg


DB checks the serial numbers on his pound notes

239-02.jpg


Tam Makes sure the blindfold is just right

239-03.jpg


Gixxer Del has a crafty sherman

239-04.jpg


Paul practices his favourite tap routine
 
Our company not good enough for you then Nic???:confused: :confused:

Can't honestly believe you would prefer to spend the day with Davie:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused:

hey - i just couldnt have faced that long a run - not with the stinkin cold i've got at the moment - having said that - i was away for 11 hours somehow??:confused: So much for just a wee 'local' run?:confused:

And davie - that is SO the photo i took!!
 
...that's a bit harsh, I was leading the group at the time (in hinsight not the best place to be) and was enjoying my first ride this year on the Imola, that I clean forgot to take the turning off the the icecream palour on the beach!!! :o

i was well impressed with the delicate way scott described it.... i was going to say you got us lost then f***ked off, myself :lol2:
 
I have emailed Stewarts photos to you as well Scott!

Thanks Steve, Scott, Michael..........:o
If I caused that much hassle amongst people that know what they are doing I'm glad I didn't try!:comp2:
Love all the comments on all the piccies!......Was that a tea stop at the Lecht......minus skiers/snow?
 
i was well impressed with the delicate way scott described it.... i was going to say you got us lost then f***ked off, myself :lol2:

I can't believe you let Eddie lead and I can't believe you decided to follow him!
How the hell can you get lost in Nairn?:confused: :confused: :confused:
There are at least 3 roads down to the beach you can't possibly miss them all! Ranald, where were you when this was going on? Then you get dropped in Forres High Street. (on a Sunday!!!) Was this a cunning plan to get you to spend the night in his B&B?
Looks as if you all had a great time and look forward to joining you on the next time up. Only condition is you tell me where you want to go and keep Eddie away from the front of the group!;) :D
 
...that's a bit harsh, I was leading the group at the time (in hinsight not the best place to be) and was enjoying my first ride this year on the Imola, that I clean forgot to take the turning off the the icecream palour on the beach!!! :o

So, in other words ....... :rolleyes: :D
 
Thanks Steve, Scott, Michael..........:o
If I caused that much hassle amongst people that know what they are doing I'm glad I didn't try!:comp2:
Love all the comments on all the piccies!......Was that a tea stop at the Lecht......minus skiers/snow?

That's at the spittal of glenshee hotel Stewart - maybe a rendezvous for the future? ;)
 
...can I at least lead if we are all going round Knockhill, I know the circuit quite well....!!!!! :o :D
 
Great pics and some priceless comment there too - cheers guys :thumbs:

Ed you still owe all of us an ice-cream:p
 
Thanks Steve, Scott, Michael..........:o
If I caused that much hassle amongst people that know what they are doing I'm glad I didn't try!:comp2:
Love all the comments on all the piccies!......Was that a tea stop at the Lecht......minus skiers/snow?

I'm glad they didn't work Stewart as I wouldn't have thought up the priceless comments!
 
Back
Top Bottom