Hizzy Museum Meet - Sunday 20 May

Cheers Duncan, cracking day out round Kielder and the Borders. I only had a half day pass out, so I blamed you for been late back...:p :D
 
thought the flies might have been tho - or was it already toooooo late for them :eek::(
didn't realise you had a secret stash in your pocket:D
 
Here's a couple of pics from yesterday. I haven't managed to figure out how to add them to the Photo Gallery or even if I can :confused:

The first is Tam ranting :rant: about the merits of Ducati clutches while Paul admires his reflection in a puddle ;)
The other is the line-up of bikes at Hawick which was pretty impressive.
 
Great day out and nice to put some faces to names :) and the loop from Hawick to Kelso was a cracker though 999AWB (Sorry forgotten your name all ready :confused:) having the back end step out on his 999 in front of me scared the c**p out of me . Ended up doing nearly 500 mile yesterday and I was feeling every one this morning when I crawled out of bed :D
​




Alston moor and Hawick​
 
Last edited:
Great day out and nice to put some faces to names :) and the loop from Hawick to Kelso was a cracker though 999AWB (Sorry forgotten your name all ready :confused:) having the back end step out on his 999 in front of me scared the c**p out of me . Ended up doing nearly 500 mile yesterday and I was feeling every one this morning when I crawled out of bed :D
​




Alston moor and Hawick​

It scared you :eek: , thats what knee sliders are for ;)
 
It was a great day out and a pleasure to meet up with everyone for the first time. I'll be back for more!!

Cheers,

Gavin.
 
Thanks guys, it's run in now and serviced. I'm off to the TT on Monday night so hopefully I will get a chance to go over the mountain section before the masses arrive later in the week. No speed limit and oneway traffic for the 2 weeks of the TT. Should be fun!

Cheers,

Gavin.
 
Back
Top Bottom