No way I’m ever taking that apart again!Now take it all apart now the dry build is complete and paint those walls![]()
He could carpet themNow take it all apart now the dry build is complete and paint those walls![]()
I intend to do something similar, The frustration at the moment is wanting to paint the floor first, the concrete is still curing and the paint needs a minimum 10 degrees (according to the label. So roll on Spring.View attachment 96108View attachment 96109
Just need to find some suitable peg boards for the left units and I’m done.
Looking forward to the pictures when you’re done.I intend to do something similar, The frustration at the moment is wanting to paint the floor first, the concrete is still curing and the paint needs a minimum 10 degrees (according to the label. So roll on Spring.
The "body size" cavity has got you all inspired huh?What's the deal with the corner of bricks?