Taking more time than I’d anticipated but going from this:
To this:
To this:
Nice. Where are the cabinets from?Taking more time than I’d anticipated but going from this:
View attachment 94801
To this:
View attachment 94802View attachment 94803View attachment 94804View attachment 94805
Nice. Where are the cabinets from?
Reasonable price for all that.SGS Engineering | Gas Struts, Power Tools & Tool Storage UK
Gas struts for domestic, leisure and specialist applications, UK manufactured by SGS. UK supplier of tool chests and storage, garage equipment, air compressors, generators & power tools.www.sgs-engineering.com
There’s another side going in, but I’ll start that in the morning.
Taking more time than I’d anticipated but going from this:
View attachment 94801
To this:
View attachment 94802View attachment 94803View attachment 94804View attachment 94805
Cool![]()
Where you been. Svelte boy's been missing ya
The building is a block of stables and in each room is a trough on bricks. I like the history of it so won’t take it out.What's the deal with the corner of bricks?
ShitterThe building is a block of stables and in each room is a trough on bricks. I like the history of it so won’t take it out.
Wouldn’t mind making some sort of feature with it, any suggestions?
Mortuary?The building is a block of stables and in each room is a trough on bricks. I like the history of it so won’t take it out.
Wouldn’t mind making some sort of feature with it, any suggestions?
The building is a block of stables and in each room is a trough on bricks. I like the history of it so won’t take it out.
Wouldn’t mind making some sort of feature with it, any suggestions?
A brazing hearth.Mortuary?
Trophy stand, bet @WAYNE wishes he'd had one for his.The building is a block of stables and in each room is a trough on bricks. I like the history of it so won’t take it out.
Wouldn’t mind making some sort of feature with it, any suggestions?
Contender.Mortuary?
A brazing hearth.
I’ve seen them converted into sinksThe building is a block of stables and in each room is a trough on bricks. I like the history of it so won’t take it out.
Wouldn’t mind making some sort of feature with it, any suggestions?
Good call, sadly this has no drain awayI’ve seen them converted into sinks
Line it with lead , fill it with ice & put some bottles in itGood call, sadly this has no drain away
Maybe a Cactarium?
Film is good, too.I read and enjoyed that.
How much do bike engines weigh you pansyI can see at least one hefty roof beam. Might be a good place for a block and tackle to lift bikes, engines etc![]()
About half an air conditioning outdoor unit...How much do bike engines weigh you pansy![]()
Engine change tooling as listed in the Pansexual workshop manual….How much do bike engines weigh you pansy![]()
How much do bike engines weigh you pansy![]()
You're still a pansyWell, a block and tackle would make the front wheel removal easier, would also lift a bike to waist level so you put far less pressure on your lower back when you pull an engine out and it costs bugger all compared to an abba stand.![]()