Hartside Mini Mega Meet 8th October (date now decided)

Nice one, birthday ride sorted :D :D

be nice to meet u all if not before, deliberating over this night thingy at the cafe, a bit of a strange time to goto hartside but it is for charity ;)
 
I will most definetly be going to this one, pick the bike up 3 days before and will possibly still be running it in! But i cant wait, only 6 more weeks of desert life to go!:thumbs:
 
Think we might be up for this now as by then we should have suitable transport for October weather ;)
 
Freak said:
Think we might be up for this now as by then we should have suitable transport for October weather ;)

CAPTAIN FAIR WEATHER !

Whats up with October weather ? its great !


:p :p :D

/ian
 
MartinH said:
You will be coming on your new fangled scrambler then?

Of course, the 999 will be in the front room by then ;) no saying that it will be getting prepped for it's trip to Spain :D
 
Jon, youre a man of wealth and taste!?:D Fabbri screen arrived today (and jhp clutch cover) On the screen comes a black rubber finishing strip to go on the rearward edge. What you reckon leave it off or stick it on? I cant decide, may start a poll with pictures and everything. ;)

Was going to leave it off as I think it looks better without, however my imagination started working overtime and I have now developed a fear of possible decapitation with the rearward edge of the screen the next time you make me fall off at Oulton. :(
 
MartinH said:
:sick: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Hey keep those gay thoughts to yourself please, not that I'm homophobic but that's just plain wrong!

Leave it off, it will look naff plus you can't beat a good beheading every now and again :D
 
I'm up for the 8th. Hopefully my wrist will be up to clutch-pulling strength by then as well!
I can head things up for the Newcastle end if we can agree on a meeting point.
PS. Lozt suvverners more than welcome
 
Nimue said:
I'm up for the 8th. Hopefully my wrist will be up to clutch-pulling strength by then as well!
I can head things up for the Newcastle end if we can agree on a meeting point.
PS. Lozt suvverners more than welcome

Whit aboot the lost northeners :p :D
I'm game fur this one, neck should be fine by then.
Anybody gettin a meetin point fur upt north the gither ?
 
998gsb said:
Anyone from Cheshire thinking about going ? (Apart from you Padge - know you're going!) :cool:

We'll be there, only down the road from you near Oulton but we'll probably go up the night before if Linzi is accomodating :D
 
Tam said:
Whit aboot the lost northeners :p :D
I'm game fur this one, neck should be fine by then.
Anybody gettin a meetin point fur upt north the gither ?


I was thinking about coming up to Abington Services (M74/A702) and bringing anyone who wanted to join me back down a rather nice B road i know :)

thought those services might work as a meet point for east and west as its easy to get to Edinburgh or Glasgow from there. Its about 2 hours to Hartside so maybe leave there 10.30 with everyone fuelled what time would you need to leave Ducati Glasgow if you met there??
 
I fancy this but must be home in time to go and see a band in Manchester on Sunday night.......so that should be 'all right now, baby its a all right now'...............Ethel!
 
Gizmo said:
I was thinking about coming up to Abington Services (M74/A702) and bringing anyone who wanted to join me back down a rather nice B road i know :)

thought those services might work as a meet point for east and west as its easy to get to Edinburgh or Glasgow from there. Its about 2 hours to Hartside so maybe leave there 10.30 with everyone fuelled what time would you need to leave Ducati Glasgow if you met there??

What Mike means is........its a service station with a Costa Coffee ;)
 
dseered said:
What Mike means is........its a service station with a Costa Coffee ;)


no, its not Ian Costa is at Annandale, i picked Abington cos the road from there is a stunner :) we can always stop at Annandale as i do know the back road in off the B road we'll be on :D
 
Gizmo said:
no, its not Ian Costa is at Annandale, i picked Abington cos the road from there is a stunner :) we can always stop at Annandale as i do know the back road in off the B road we'll be on :D


Ahhhh, sorry my memory evaded me then :D !

Anyway, its in Scotlandshire !
 
I cant wait for this! Pick the bike up for the first time only 3 days before on the 5th, only 16 sleeps left!!!:D
 
Gizmo said:
I was thinking about coming up to Abington Services (M74/A702) and bringing anyone who wanted to join me back down a rather nice B road i know :)

thought those services might work as a meet point for east and west as its easy to get to Edinburgh or Glasgow from there. Its about 2 hours to Hartside so maybe leave there 10.30 with everyone fuelled what time would you need to leave Ducati Glasgow if you met there??

Probably an hour Gizmo, took me 1 1/2 to get to Moffat from Stirling.Have to see how many others are up for it :thumbs:
 
BDG said:
I fancy this but must be home in time to go and see a band in Manchester on Sunday night.......so that should be 'all right now, baby its a all right now'...............Ethel!

Goin tae see Paul Rodgers are we :p :D
 
Back
Top Bottom