DUN Trackday

Paul748 said:
Davie, I'm pulling your leg my friend. I hate the English as much as you do, in fact I bet I have been up the A9 more times than you have...

I know you are Paul......but I bet ive been up the A9 more times than you.....I worked at RAF Kinloss for 6 years. Name a pothole!!! :D
 
Paul748 said:
Davie, I'm pulling your leg my friend. I hate the English as much as you do, in fact I bet I have been up the A9 more times than you have...

Davie....................I didn't know you hated the English?..............I just want to put it on the record...........I love everything about Scotland, the fab roads, the women, the accent, the women, the hostelry, the women,
the sunny weather, the women....is my breakfast still safe? ;)
 
Mr C said:
Honesly its not that bad. I'll just have the clear the Chickens out before setting off

[qimg]http://www.oldclassiccar.co.uk/classic-car-images/oldcaravan1.jpg[/qimg]
ahhhh a tootling runstall roustabout from about 1952 i think still with original curtains and is that the six rooflight option there i see.















even in its present condition, its still to good for davie :D
 
steve748 said:
Davie....................I didn't know you hated the English?..............I just want to put it on the record...........I love everything about Scotland, the fab roads, the women, the accent, the women, the hostelry, the women,
the sunny weather, the women....is my breakfast still safe? ;)
steve marry one of the bloody women then we will see how much you like them :banghead:
 
gordj65 said:
steve marry one of the bloody women then we will see how much you like them :banghead:

I decided I'm not the marrying kind Gordon, so I'm safe there! I like browsing the library too much! ;)
 
If you choose Oulton we have more of a chance with a full day of Ducati riders, there are lots of owners around Manchester and South Lancs also. As you said throw it open to all Ducati riders up to a point where the organiser can fill with other machines if needed so that there is no penalty.

Oulton !!!!!!and of course a bit of :beer: :beer: :beer: thrown in.
 
Martyn748 said:
If you choose Oulton we have more of a chance with a full day of Ducati riders, there are lots of owners around Manchester and South Lancs also. As you said throw it open to all Ducati riders up to a point where the organiser can fill with other machines if needed so that there is no penalty.

Oulton !!!!!!and of course a bit of :beer: :beer: :beer: thrown in.

Martyn, last year Freak sorted it that No-Limits would hold 40 places for a set period of time in order for everyone to book THEMSELVES on, after that date any remaining places were thrown open to anyone, I THINK that all the places were filled, it was good timing last year to co-incide with the New Era / Desmo Due weekend so alot of places were filled by DD bikes, it ws a fantastic day !
 
I need to know the dates quick for this as I need to set off shortly after Christmas in the LandRover to get there for June.... :D :eek:
 
ProjectImola004 said:
I need to know the dates quick for this as I need to set off shortly after Christmas in the LandRover to get there for June.... :D :eek:

Not sure when NL will release the 2007 dates, if indeed this is the route Lily and Freak are planning, I guess it makes the most sense as there is no financial risk as Oulton fills up regardless, I would guess on 50 or 60 Ducatis on track this year as it was a raging success !
 
ProjectImola004 said:
I need to know the dates quick for this as I need to set off shortly after Christmas in the LandRover to get there for June.... :D :eek:

It's May 2007 Ed, sod Christmas and set off now quick sharpish!!! lol!!




P.S. - Only joking :D

Any decision on this yet?
 
hellooooooo....oooo(echo)

....is anyone there!....update plz.



....CROFT!....in May....cos its me birthday month...:D

...and its just doon the road a bit....and if I crash and then get pished...me missus can come and get me, and drive me home!....if its Oulton she'll need SAT-NAV; A ST BERNARD DOG; SHELL TANKER IN TOW; OLD MOORES ALMANAK; ALAN HINKS; 27 FLASKS O TEA; 3 NEW OUTFITS; 14 PAIRS O SHOES; 500KG MURRAY MINTS; A THEODOLODOITE..(sorry, started yodeling)...:rolleyes:
 
Howz about Paul Ricard circuit, its only 15 miles from the Med, Sarf of France has better weather than Oulton or Croft, and i know some cracking roads for a ride down.

Mmmm it was only an idea, bet Ray and MartinH would be up for it
 
Howz about Paul Ricard circuit, its only 15 miles from the Med, Sarf of France has better weather than Oulton or Croft, and i know some cracking roads for a ride down.

Mmmm it was only an idea, bet Ray and MartinH would be up for it

When? :D
 
Howz about Paul Ricard circuit, its only 15 miles from the Med, Sarf of France has better weather than Oulton or Croft, and i know some cracking roads for a ride down.

Mmmm it was only an idea, bet Ray and MartinH would be up for it

how much ?
 
Howz about Paul Ricard circuit, its only 15 miles from the Med, Sarf of France has better weather than Oulton or Croft, and i know some cracking roads for a ride down.

Mmmm it was only an idea, bet Ray and MartinH would be up for it

that would be awsome, maybe later on in the yr ?

/ian
 
Not sure if i could book Paul Ricard.....BUT.....i could easily organise a run down to the South of France if people were interested, i'd promise stunning roads virtually all of the way (700 miles) and a really good caravan site on the beach 5km from St. Tropez, good bars and restaurants (cue MartinH's caravan pic:D )


AND as a drunken thought there is a small circuit just up the road where Fast Bikes did a lot of testing that may be cheap enough to hire if there was enough people.

Oh god, what have i said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I'd be on for Oulton Park because I lurrrvve that track and want to try it on the 749. I don't know where Croft is but, as the southerner with the most miles on my clock (so to speak) I would like to achieve the record of going the furthest for a DuN event. Also like the sound of Shaun's trip to France. :D
 
Mr Butcher will be pleased to attend the DUN trackday WHEREVER its held (will bring The small boy and uncle Brucie as well)
Butch:)
 
Back
Top Bottom